Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sponsors (Caddy Book) [2011]

I personally would not be opposed to placing a small side wager, team vs. team.[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself, unless we're playing Trivial Pursuit for money!
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

I've been playing 9 months so what... 6 on 6 for $100 bucks...

TNP vs THB Challenge: Wilson/Bronson v. Any 2 current members of TNP
    1 Round Doubles at Patoka
    When we win, one of your hole sponsors will read "[Insert Date], the day Team Honey Badger killed Team Nasty Pants"
    If me and T-Bone both break our arms and are forced to forfeit mid-round, then our hole sponsor will say the same thing except with you guys being the killers.

ok Guys take this to a different thread Start one if necessary but you are keeping this thread to the front. lol. 1 Hole left lets get it filled.

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

Hmmm no tnp?

Default Cloud 9 Disc Golf

Ok we got some really good news today. As most of you know I have been speaking with Cloud 9 Disc Golf for a while now. They regret that they could not be our title sponsor this year but they wanted to be involved. They have guaranteed a large sum of money which makes them a major contributing sponsor. So if you order from them make sure in comments you say thanks for their help. They may be @ the CVO so you might get to tell them there. I am not going to disclose how much as of yet but it is a big deal and they definitely deserve our gratitude.

On another note a big THANK YOU goes out to all those who have been out bringing me sponsors. We still have over a month so we are still not done. we will take sponsors for our caddy book all the way up till when they are ready to be printed. it does not have to be 100+ they can sponsor any amount they feel they can afford. We will mention them and they will get on the sponsor list page.

Lastly we are looking for some volunteers for things we are planning for CVO before rounds are over and in between rounds. If you have questions about what we need or what you can do to help I am available when needed. Be advised we may reach out to you in the future. Until then continue to enjoy our disc golf season and patron our sponsors.
    Last edited by Judge; 08-09-2011 at 09:56 PM.

I would like to thank all of our sponsors this year and those who went out and got them on board.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Thread Information