Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sponsors (Caddy Book) [2011]

Who can I see about getting a caddy book to take with me to some places? TNP is going to make a full frontal assault on some local businesses over the next couple of weeks to raise money, but I would like to have some information on what we are giving sponsors for thier money.
    Love the NastyPants, you will!

Favorite Gas: My Own
    Favorite Liquid: High Quality H2O
    Favorite Solid: Plastic

Please add "Dr. Ernest O. Skaggs, D.M.D. of Radcliff" as a hole sponsor for Hole 6. I have collected the money today and will get it to Judge this week.
    Last edited by JohnnyNoPants; 07-19-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Please add "Susan M. King, D.M.D, Serving the Dental needs of Radcliff, Fort Knox and Hardin County" as a hole sponsor for Hole 9. I have collected the money today and will get it to Judge this week.

LDGC Public Relations

BBC Taproom will sponsor a hole

LDGC Public Relations

looks like TNP has managed to collect and sponsor over $300 so far - looks like the team gets $50

Hey guys I don't know who will be running League's this Thursday at Charlie Vettiner that I can talk to about this but I have Howell & Kidd Attorney's and Treats Pet Resort committed to sponsor a hole.

go a head and get their money i will be there thursday. we are at the collecting point and we have limited spots left.

If we can get all the committed Sponsors in we will have only 8 hole left to fill. Lets get those dollars in so i can add them to the hole sponsor list. It am keeping it up to date when some lets me know they have collected the sponsor money. When I receive the money I am marking those Sponsors Paid in red so we know what money I have in the CVO fund. I want to thank you guys for the wonderful job you are doing going out and getting these sponsors I have a few out I am waiting to hear from so lets get all holes sponsored and put on the Tournament I know Louisville can. We have the Masters next year and we will have CVO again. Just from last year participation has grown we have the potential to bring in 135 rec, int, women, Adv Masters and 135 Pro, Advanced, Masters players that's 270 possible golfers @ CVO. We can get these sponsors names out there. If you are a golfer and can patron the sponsored establishments thank them for their sponsorship let them know it is noticed. Thanks

Judge, I will pick up money from Window world today. Hopefully I can get funding from Churchill Downs by Monday. They have committed to sponsoring a hole. The woman who handles that is out of town until Friday.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

Please add "Simon Signs" as a hole sponsor for Hole 20. I have thier payment and will be giving it to Judge Thursday at leagues.

Thread Information