Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seviren Lang Memorial

For those on the fence about the tournament, the course continues to be improved. The parks department has been working hard.

The first work we noticed was quite a bit of the brush on #4 being cleared out. Much of the growth to the right edge of the fairway (along the mando side,) up to the strange little arched tree has been removed--the arch is still there, but there's now an opening to the right of it. They also moved all the dead limbs that were piled up behind the grouping of trees that hides the basket (the dead trees that had been there since that was the fairway for old #15.)

They have cut out an opening through the pine trees on #7 that will lead back to the new pin placement in the clearing, and I understand that sleeve could be poured soon.

Other work has been done, but those are the two major pieces. I hope we have a full field on the 30th.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Is there not going to be a novice division?

We can have a novice division if 4 or more people sign up for it, but no one has so far.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Hey Adam....If you would please put me down for Pro Master
    Tim Foley
    Thanks!!

Registrations are rolling in. Today's the last day to mail it in to make sure the check arrives in time. You can still pay via paypal up until Friday the 29th or at Tuesday leagues to avoid the $5 charge for paying the day of the tournament.

Buffalo Chip

You do have Roger Lawson & myself down correct? The ten day forecast is looking good for us so far it shows no rain and 70 that's perfect weather so I just wanted to confirm my spot

I got you and Roger down.

Discs arrived for the tournament and they're looking sweet! Here's a pic of the Yeti Pro Aviar all the am's will get in their players packs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also arrived is the Discatcher Sport for the winner of Advanced. In addition to other prizes, there are $50 gift certificates to Derby City Discs for the winners of the Intermediate and Recreational divisions!
    Last edited by Adam; 04-23-2011 at 12:57 PM.

What day the turnament on, I'll sign up for novice the day of turny if thats fine

if there is a novice division i might sign up, but if u have to pay five extra dollars if i pay day off though forget it.

The tournament is this Saturday, April 30th. If we get 4 people we can have a novice division, otherwise you guys will be bumped up to rec.

Avoiding the $5 fee for paying the day of the tournament is easy. Just send the money via paypal to higdon.adam@gmail.com. No paypal account? No problem. You can still use your credit or debit card to send the money via paypal without an account. You can also pay me at Tuesday leagues at Seviren. Or if you get a check out in the mail to me tomorrow, it should arrive before the tournament. My mailing address is in the first post and it has to go out Monday.

Thread Information