Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Innova R-Pro Wahoo / Play It Again Sports

Default Innova R-Pro Wahoo / Play It Again Sports

Just letting everyone know that I picked up the new Innova R-Pro Wahoo at PIAS in Okalona today for $10.99. They have a couple left.

It's a great price considering it's the same as national retailers and you don't have to wait or pay shipping.

http://www.discnation.com/Innova-Wah...f-Drivers.html

LDGC Public Relations

The Louisville Club has those same wahoos for sale for $10 - and you support the club for purchasing them

We have had them since Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    The Louisville Club has those same wahoos for sale for $10 - and you support the club for purchasing them

We have had them since Christmas
    Sorry, I'm not sure what this means . . . the Louisville Club has them? How can I shop the Louisville club? Is there an inventory list somewhere?

The club sells disc to support the club funds. Martin and a few others keep them on them so people can buy them. Martin has the wahoos. I got one from the club.
    BANG CHAINS

I think KyChad has an excellent idea. There should be a sticky thread or at least an up to date list of items that the club is selling for fund raising. It would make it easier for new comers and visitors to the website to see that there are things available. There could be a list of items and contact info for arranging purchases. As it stands now, you have to pay close attention to learn of some things. The 'for sale list' should be as visible as the tourney announcements.

It doesn't hurt to support our brick and mortar stores
    carrying plastic.

People should not be discouraged from purchasing disc from
    either PIAS or Derby City Disc. Buying disc from our
    club is certainly a good thing and goes to a good cause.

Having disc in stores is a great thing and increases
    local awareness of our sport.

Quote Originally Posted by kirvin2 View Post
    I think KyChad has an excellent idea. There should be a sticky thread or at least an up to date list of items that the club is selling for fund raising. It would make it easier for new comers and visitors to the website to see that there are things available. There could be a list of items and contact info for arranging purchases. As it stands now, you have to pay close attention to learn of some things. The 'for sale list' should be as visible as the tourney announcements.

LDGClub only for sale thread

I VOTE YES
    Last edited by Mike_D; 01-09-2011 at 01:26 PM.

If I need a certain disc and the club has it I would gladly buy it. BUT I didnt know that was an option. I think a listing would be great.

The club doesn't want to get a lot of money tied up in plastic, but we will occasionally buy some discs when something new comes out. For example, we bought 25 R-Pro Wahoo's just before Christmas. I believe we have about 5 left. We also have some club stamped DX Rocs and Aviars left over from the order for members this year. They are usually available for purchase at Sunday leagues, but I don't believe they are making the trip to Radcliff today. They will definitely be for sale next Sunday when leagues are at Buffalo Trace.

We posted a few places on the website that the club had Wahoo's for sale, but you guys are right. Next time we should start a separate thread about discs the club has for sale so the information doesn't get lost on the web site.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thanks for the plug there Sammy! It is important to support local clubs. Discs sale are one way that these clubs generate funds to support the local disc golf community in a variety of areas. So by all means when get the chance to support your local club, do it. With that said, Derby City Discs provides a destination for your purchases. You know where and when you can purchase discs and equipment. At DCD we strive to provide you with what you want. In other words, if we don't have the new discs or equipment today, we will get it for you. Just let us know. We are set up with most major manufactures of discs and equipment so we do have access to what you want. Not to mention we allow indoor putting. 56' foot putts in the front. 35' foot in the back. Try that online!

Thread Information