Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Resolution Bowl

Buffalo Chip

Congrats to James M. I guess the hangover theory still stands correct? I should have partied last night it surely couldnt have hurt!

Thanks to the roughly 40 people who came out to the Resolution Bowl, especially the ones who make the drive from far away. The weather cooperated with us and it was a pretty nice day out. I'll get scores posted online later tonight.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

LDGC Public Relations

Wow

great turnout for new years day - we could have all wished for better weather but I think everyone was thrilled with what we got

thanks to all those who made it out to the course - especially to those who traveled from as far as lexington and evansville

extra special thanks to Adam and Judge for setting up and running a very smooth first event

Seviren will host a PDGA event later this year - we will keep you all posted

It was a thrill to watch so many play the new course and I am quite happy that it beat many of you up - it was built to do just that

i got to see a number of shots both phenomenal and many that were just downright terrible (i had a few of those)

my favorite hole of the day was played by Aaron Diehl - a fantastic young golfer -
    Hole 9 - going for the big drive up the hill he clips the plastic wrapped tree and almost goes ob on the circular driveway - his 2nd shot is a massive spike hyzer that lands him around the corner in the fairway with a fairly clean line at the basket - he then hits the 90+ footer to 3 the hole - amazing (especially since so many folks have a hard enough time carding a 3 on the hole in the first place - and many never will)

thanks to all those who stuck around for some speedy doubles afterwards - good times

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

Had a great time playing doubles with you all and thanks to Martin for giving me some tips as my teammate...

Thread Information