Thread: Otter Creek question?

Default Otter Creek question?

Coming down to play the Vietner Open and wondering Otter Creek was open? Heard it was closed then now open? If I could I would like to go back and camp there. Growing up every summer when my dad had his summer camp at Ft Knox we always went down there and stayed for 2 weeks and just one of those walking back down memory lanes type of things? Plus, would like to find a place to camp if not any suggestions or other things to do while down there. Haven't been to Radcliffe, or Ft Knox in over ten years so might be a worthwhile thing to go down with my dad for a weekend and check out all the flea markets, and US Calvary store again!

THE LOUISVILLE CLASSIC 4 xTOMMYxIRISHx's Avatar

It's still closed by what I know and you can camp in Shepherdsville which would be right in the middle of everything you want to do plus the awesome flea market is there...lol!
    I'm not from here but have been here for 5 years and to me the best thing to do is eat in the highlands and walk the new part of the water front but that's just me...good luck

Otter Creek is not open, but there a several courses around that area that you can hit. Meade Olin, Muldraugh, Ratciff, and Freeman Lake. You can get directions from the course directory online. They all are 18 holes!!

I don't know much about camping in the Ft. Knox area, but Buffalo Trace in Palmyra, IN has a nice campground and disc golf course. It's only 20-25 min from the Fun Farm, and about 45 minutes from Vettiner.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thread Information