Thread: I pulled a G1nked!

Default I pulled a G1nked!

So I have a 100' or so upshot on #13 at Muldraugh and I throw my Ion (putter). It's heading right at it, starting to hyzer in and...

BAM!

It sticks in the side of the basket for the deuce! First time I've ever had that happen to me in a round!

Helped me get a -10 at Muldraugh. The course is looking really good, nice and cleaned up. Well done, guys. Much better than what I remember it from back in the mid 2000s.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Buffalo Chip

Copy Cat Copy Cat!!! Great shooting I wish we could get together more often your one hell of a coach and I been pulling thru with my hips but it seems that when I do I throw real low so I am working on bringing my level up and continue to use your tips. Im still dying to see that DVD. If its gas or something holding you back let me know maybe I can help you to get back out to Buffalo Trace and help me some more.

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    Copy Cat Copy Cat!!! Great shooting I wish we could get together more often your one hell of a coach and I been pulling thru with my hips but it seems that when I do I throw real low so I am working on bringing my level up and continue to use your tips. Im still dying to see that DVD. If its gas or something holding you back let me know maybe I can help you to get back out to Buffalo Trace and help me some more.
    If I can't get up there by the end of July, I'll put it in the mail to you. It's not gas or anything, it's my health. Being out yesterday did not do me any good. Been real sick all today.

After playing Muldraugh, it made me like BT that much more. Muldraugh is just not my fav. BT is right up there with Radcliff in my book. Really nice.

We'll hook up. Don't worry about that.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Buffalo Chip

9691 Hwy 150 Greenville In 47124. Do you want me to mail you that disc if you decide to trade? if so pm your address

Thread Information