Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discmania trade

Feel free to stop by this evening, if you're free. I'll show you my stash and see if there's anything you're interested in. BR Ct, the house with the focus and Mazda 3 in it. Anytime is good.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Daniel,
    It was a nightmare at the house yesterday. The CO/Explosive gas monitor went off several times throughout the day so we finally called LG&E to come out after I did everything that I could do. They finally got there around 9:30pm and stayed until 11pm. Found some gas leaks in the basement around the water heater and furnace that I didn't fix. Needless to say I didn't make it over.

I'll try to call you later to see how this evening goes if you are available. May have to be tomorrow depending on what my wife has planned tonight or Thursday if you are going to leagues. I have some DVDs for you to watch set out and a few more that I have packed up that I will dig out as well before I come over. I may have two destroyers as well. I will check that too.
    Jason Van Over

Quote Originally Posted by J_VanOver View Post
    Daniel,
    It was a nightmare at the house yesterday. The CO/Explosive gas monitor went off several times throughout the day so we finally called LG&E to come out after I did everything that I could do. They finally got there around 9:30pm and stayed until 11pm. Found some gas leaks in the basement around the water heater and furnace that I didn't fix. Needless to say I didn't make it over.

I'll try to call you later to see how this evening goes if you are available. May have to be tomorrow depending on what my wife has planned tonight or Thursday if you are going to leagues. I have some DVDs for you to watch set out and a few more that I have packed up that I will dig out as well before I come over. I may have two destroyers as well. I will check that too.
    Yikes! Glad everything turned out ok. Had something similar a few years ago. (LG&E's fault...)

Anytime is good for me. Watching and playing with the kiddos today.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Jason, I can meet you either tomorrow mid-morning or Friday mid-morning. I'll meet you at your convenience. We can meet wherever you want to meet at, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspot View Post
    Jason, I can meet you either tomorrow mid-morning or Friday mid-morning. I'll meet you at your convenience. We can meet wherever you want to meet at, too.
    How close are you to the Tom Sawyer area? I'm sorry I can't meet today but Friday will be perfect. I can meet any time before noon for sure. Is mid-morning 10ish for you then that will be good if Tom Sawyer works too.
    Jason Van Over

That time will work for Friday. I can meet you at Tom Sawyer.

Are you going to the mini on Sunday at Buffalo Trace? If so, I could probably met you then if things don't work out.

Btw, you can reach me at 903-733-3894
    Last edited by Sunspot; 07-23-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Still looking for MD1, P1 and P2 in any plastic.
    Jason Van Over

I am testing out the P1 and P2 currently in s-line plastic. I havn't got much field work in with them yet but so far I like the P1 better. If it doesn't work out I'll let ya know.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    I am testing out the P1 and P2 currently in s-line plastic. I havn't got much field work in with them yet but so far I like the P1 better. If it doesn't work out I'll let ya know.
    The P1 is sticking in the bag for now but the P2 is not working for me. If you are still interested in trying it let me know.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    The P1 is sticking in the bag for now but the P2 is not working for me. If you are still interested in trying it let me know.
    Hey Ross, I'm still interested. I have plenty of stuff to trade so we just need to meet up sometime.

Daniel,
    Do you still have any DDs or PDs to trade? I lost my DD and one of the PDs.
    Jason Van Over

Thread Information