Thread: Help at Cavan Park

Default Help at Cavan Park

Quite recently I have lost a Red Elite Z Crush and a brand new Hot Pink Elite Z Force both on hole 16. If you find either contact me at my cell 502 415 5285. I will be offering a small reward and will pick it up myself thank you. The force was last seen in the air over the big bush/tree near the end of the hole, as a result of a big hyzer on accident. (wet hand) The crush is near the tree limb pile or in those small trees to the left of the fairway. Plz if you find either give me a call, or look for me at Iroquois, Charlie Vettinor, or Gary Cavan I play those three courses about once a week each cavan maybe 3 or 4 times a week. The discs were lost sometime last week.
    Last edited by James Slaten; 07-14-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: adding

Buffalo Chip

Best of Luck James that place is like the Bermuda Triangle I have lost a disc each round I have played there between 15 16 its a nightmare and with so many casual golfers I never expect to see any of them again. I really hope somebody calls you on yours.

Thank you so very much for your concern.

how many you got out there now 10!! Did you guys ever find the Champ katana off #18?

I have 3 out there right now man. And that champ Katana is so gone. Btw if anyone fineds that in the bushes at 18 next to the pin call my cell. Pink champ katana Kc Worlds stamp

I saw a red one in the tree the other day---tried to get it, couldn't get it, went back with a softball and still couldn't get it (actually got the softball caught in the tree, too.) Don't know if it's yours or not, but your dad was in my group yesterday and he knows where it is.

On 16?

Default It's there but...

Son, we did see a disc; however I thought it belonged to Marcus. We tossed sticks at it; and shook the vines around it with no luck. It's probably 25 feet in the air; although I couldn't tell what make it was.

Ill go and take a look sometime this week if I can get a ride out there lol.

Thread Information