Thread: Pickup Truck Ace!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Pickup Truck Ace!!!!

A friend and I were playing a round at CV this morning. He want's to try one of my disc on hole #11 and shanks it way over the road, as a truck was headed that way too. This shot was way out there and the further out it got the better the timing seemed it would hit the truck. I never really expected it to happen but yep, it went into the bed of the truck and stuck as the guy was driving away. The guy stopped, got out and got the disc out and pitched it on the ground and said "You did it!!!" As we were roliing in hysterics laughing.

I've seen a lot of stuff on Youtube that is cool but this out did it by far!! It was the coolest accidental shot I'd ever seen.

that's incredible
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

I've seen the exact same thing happen on #1 at Meade/Olin. Only the truck didn't stop.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I saw that happen! I was at the practice baskets yesterday too and heard some laughing and saw the truck pull over by the upper practice basket and the driver get the disc out of the bed of his truck. I told my brother in law that someone was gonna be blogging about that later .

Quote Originally Posted by EricH View Post
    I saw that happen! I was at the practice baskets yesterday too and heard some laughing and saw the truck pull over by the upper practice basket and the driver get the disc out of the bed of his truck. I told my brother in law that someone was gonna be blogging about that later .
    That's cool that you can back up the story. It was way cool to watch that Firebird do a 400'+ flex shot into the bed of a moving pickup. If only we had it on video...

Thread Information