Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts Presents Buffalo Trace Open - August 7th

So its hard to tell from the link you posted g1nked.. but what are the best campsites to stay at..

Also is there any place to book online?

Buffalo Chip

well i was afraid of that but I didnt stay last year i just got introduced day of the tournament to the sport. I know that the west side of the map and the north side borders the course. Do you want close to the shelter house or close to the bathrooms? Id say the ones on the west side though anything surrounding the campground shelter is convenient to the bathrooms and course. Maybe some people from last year can recommend where they stayed last year.
    Best of my knowledge you would have to call because as of yet no online booking the parks website is outdated to say the best. If I can be of any help please call me for further information... 5zero2 5forty Four ten sixty one

Last question, do you have to specify what campsite you want when you call them?

Buffalo Chip

Sir yes Sir just to check availability to the best of my knowledge.. trust me any site will be awesome just depends on if you want to be close to the shower house, shelter house HQ's or nearest to the course. none are very far from anything so its personal preference. Terry and I are going out to lay some mulch Ill see which one is the best imho as far as course wise. Ill get back to you this evening or pm me Ill text you some pics

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    So its hard to tell from the link you posted g1nked.. but what are the best campsites to stay at..

Also is there any place to book online?
    Anything close to the course or the shelter house is a good area to camp but nothing is to far away from anything.

Nick,
    I am going to play.

Jason Van Over
    Rec

I am not currently a PDGA member so I will have to pay the extra money. My number is 34347 if you still need it.
    Jason Van Over

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    Sir yes Sir just to check availability to the best of my knowledge.. trust me any site will be awesome just depends on if you want to be close to the shower house, shelter house HQ's or nearest to the course. none are very far from anything so its personal preference. Terry and I are going out to lay some mulch Ill see which one is the best imho as far as course wise. Ill get back to you this evening or pm me Ill text you some pics
    Thanks!

Reserved my spot this morning, site #35. Can't wait.

Hey nick go ahead @ put robbie wildt n the open div. Please I'm out of town don't get to play
    themick

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Reserved my spot this morning, site #35. Can't wait.
    Best spot thats parallel to 18 and 19 long just across from 19 short so look out for flying discs on the glo round
    Looking forward to seeing you there.

Thread Information