Thread: 8 witnesses to the craziest shot in dg history

Buffalo Chip

Default 8 witnesses to the craziest shot in dg history

This evening at BT during Doubles impromptu bagtag challenge I hit my first fairway Ace.... Nick & Ed, Martin & Kyle Lynch, Terry Glass & Jay & Sparrow all witnesses at 250+ fairway ace that went in thru the side of the basket and it twisted my WASP and stuck in the side all most all the way thru but was definetly in the basket. The pros told me that was a fairway Ace so Im taking it.
    Thanks to all you guys who came out to BT tonight it was one of the best times I have had in the sport so far.:weee

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is that kind of shot that keeps you coming back.

Congrats, on a great shot.
    What in the world is a fairway ace? Is it a really long second shot that goes in? I had one of those at IQ a couple of months back on hole seven, from under the big tree that overhangs the fairway. My Roc went right through the bush that was in front of the basket and into the chains. It was about 150'. Someone has taken the trouble to trim that bush almost completely away. Which in my opinion ruins the hole. If it was supposed to be easy, there would be little girls playing this sport.

Buffalo Chip

I dont know what qualifies a fairway ace other then mine was in the range of 250+ maybe 280 I dont want to over exaggerate the distance like a fish that got away but the pros that witnessed it said it was a fairway ace so Im taking it.

Hitting a 250 to 280' shot is like hitting an ace. Great job!

Buffalo Chip

Thank you I am sure it was closer to 250' I just never seen one put in through the side of the cage when the basket is like 5 inch gaps and the disc is 8.<just rough estimate, I had a great time thats what really counts. Went back today and couldn't hit much at all. I felt like today was the hottest in a long time for me. Need a little rest and re-hydration then I'll be right back at it.

Thread Information