Thread: shot a 3 on 18 at cv

Default shot a 3 on 18 at cv

i was out by myself today playn a bad round just me and my ipod i threw a fore hand from the tee just shy of the mando tree flicked another up by the road and one more fore hand around by the the big cedar and walked on i couldnt hear anything because of the music i had just planned on walkin down there and findin it i was pumped when i seen it was in the basket there were no one to see but i know i did it and i feell pretty dang good about it

Nice throwing man, no better way to end a crappy round than that!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by MarcN27 View Post
    i was out by myself today playn a bad round just me and my ipod i threw a fore hand from the tee just shy of the mando tree flicked another up by the road and one more fore hand around by the the big cedar and walked on i couldnt hear anything because of the music i had just planned on walkin down there and findin it i was pumped when i seen it was in the basket there were no one to see but i know i did it and i feell pretty dang good about it
    Good for you! That's something a lot of people haven't done, so mark that down on your list of DG accomplishments!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Thread Information