Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost a course record at IQ

Buffalo Chip

today I shot 1 over until 14 then fell apart on the last 3 out of 5 holes. I feel this is a accomplishment because I got pars on 9 10 11 12 and dueced 2 3. so Im slowly progressing I sure would like to get with Daniel over there to learn some wood shots techniques Im fine in the open shots which most people are i assume.

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    today I shot 1 over until 14 then fell apart on the last 3 out of 5 holes. I feel this is a accomplishment because I got pars on 9 10 11 12 and dueced 2 3. so Im slowly progressing I sure would like to get with Daniel over there to learn some wood shots techniques Im fine in the open shots which most people are i assume.
    Good shootin' getting pars on 9-12! Heck, I bogeyed 10 the other day! That didn't sit well with me...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Hit the chains on #4 last week but no dice. Ended up with a -7 What is SSA by the way? I've never played a tourney, I don't know the lingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy View Post
    Hit the chains on #4 last week but no dice. Ended up with a -7 What is SSA by the way? I've never played a tourney, I don't know the lingo.
    Statistical Scoring Average, or "Scratch" golf. It's what a top pro disc golfer should shoot.

You hit chains on #4? Long or short? Either way, good shooting!
    Daniel

Played two rounds today and shot an -11 and -12, back to back. No bogeys either round. Wahoo!
    Daniel

Nice shooting Daniel!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Sweet shooting Daniel, I've thrown -4 and -5 in my two rounds. Nice layout guys, challenging enough, but doesn't beat your brains out. Look forward to the Ivy getting beat down over time on some of the holes. Also, I lost a red star sidewinder on the Tiger Woods hole. Had a good flight but faded off near the road about 3/4 down the fairway. Had five witnesses looking with me for 15 minutes and couldn't find it. It just disappeared. Would love to get it back. It's marked. Thanks fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Hill View Post
    Sweet shooting Daniel, I've thrown -4 and -5 in my two rounds. Nice layout guys, challenging enough, but doesn't beat your brains out. Look forward to the Ivy getting beat down over time on some of the holes. Also, I lost a red star sidewinder on the Tiger Woods hole. Had a good flight but faded off near the road about 3/4 down the fairway. Had five witnesses looking with me for 15 minutes and couldn't find it. It just disappeared. Would love to get it back. It's marked. Thanks fellas.
    Thanks, guys! I finally tamed my nemesis hole, #8. Deuced it (and the other first 7) on my second round today. I HATE that hole for some reason. Don't know why, I just do. It must hate me, too!

Had a second shot of mine go down there, but didn't see it, Bub. Sorry, man.
    Daniel

My best at IQ was -9 on the old layout. Hit #18 for an ace and had 6 birdies in a row that day after bogeying hole #1. Haven't played the new layout yet but looking to give it a try soon. -10 is good on ANY course in my book.

The new course is definitely harder than the old one, but still lots of fun. Definitely worth checking out.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thread Information