Thread: First mow!

Hybrid View

Default First mow!

Shawn McGee and I accomplished the first mow of the season at Buffalo Trace last Friday. It looks great! Come out and enjoy, if you have the resources. Every year the park asks me to do the initial layout of the fairways with the use of their equipment. How awesome is that? Buffalo has a new park manager again this year. His name is Benji Ables and the good thing is, he has played the game a few times, so he is really excited about running a park with a disc golf course. I believe he will keep the course mowed and work on improvements. A BIG thanks to Shawn for helping with the mowing!
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Bravo! Thanks for your hard work guys!

Nice work guys!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

thanks terry and for everyone that works on the courses
    LILFATGUY

Sweet, I can't wait to get back out there. I played a round with Shawn a few weeks ago and the course tore me up (although I did get my first birdie on hole 5).
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. – Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Sweet, I can't wait to get back out there. I played a round with Shawn a few weeks ago and the course tore me up (although I did get my first birdie on hole 5).

Way to go Adam! 5 is a sweet birdie

We need to hook up soon.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Buffalo Chip

Yeah Thanks goes to Terry from me as well. This guy is a maniac on course maitenance. After hanging with Terry now I find myself walking the course picking up rogue trash from the camp grounds and big limbs in the fairways. I hope the new staff at Buffalo Trace will keep it mowed but if they dont I will because I love Buffalo Trace and I will do whatever I can to keep it the gem it is. It wont be real long before we start on the hole modifications on the two holes the Advisory board already has gave us the green light on. We will also be adding mulch around the baskets and putting in ipod charging stations .Ok maybe not the charging stations just yet but real soon.....
    I know this isnt the first time you guys have heard this but I would love to play with you guys so if your coming out just hollar. Thanks to the guys who have came out and played with me so far

Yeah, I need to get out to BT again soon.

The work you've done at the course is impressive to say the least. You shaped it into one of the toughest courses in the area and you still aren't done yet. Let me know when it's time for a work day out there.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. – Carl Sagan

Thread Information