Thread: anyone got a buzz?

Buffalo Chip

Talking anyone got a buzz?

Discraft Buzzz that is, I am looking for a Esp FLX Buzzz preferably new around 170+ or heavier. I got one from Scott actually threw Billy and Scott told me that one day this disc would be my friend and boy was he right. I use it for upshots and I have had great success, not consistent unfortunately yet but that will take time.
    I have a eleven time Teebird no stamp in good condition. it has ink and no nicks in the rim. It is burnt orange and it weights 174g I have and love Teebirds but I know the 11x's are highly sought after from what I read so the best offer I will accept for a good buzz

p.s. Thanks Scott for guiding me to this awesome line locked disc
    Last edited by G1nked; 04-26-2010 at 05:06 PM.

I have one, but have yet to do good with it. Its a mid range that weighs 179! I dont do well with the backhanded throw but i am still learning. so you are using it for upshots? I will try that next time im out. thanks

Now Shawn, I was telling you about the beauty of the Buzzz when we played down at FLP!

Yeah, the buzzz is probably the straightest flying mid out there. I would guide you to the Z plastic vs the FLX because the Z has a truer flight, especially in the wind. In fact, the best version of the Buzzz made is the Z Glo Buzzz. Just so darn straight without flipping.

Anyway, my $0.02. Check out discgolfcenter.com, as they have great service, no shipping charges and have live inventory.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Buffalo Chip

thanks for the info Daniel I will definitely keep an eye out for a glo Buzzz allthough I threw the Cryztal buzzz's and didnt care for them particularly? What plastic do you think is close to that the Z??
    I got a Esp Buzzz and a Esp FlX Buzzzz so far and now will look for a Z Glo

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    thanks for the info Daniel I will definitely keep an eye out for a glo Buzzz allthough I threw the Cryztal buzzz's and didnt care for them particularly? What plastic do you think is close to that the Z??
    I got a Esp Buzzz and a Esp FlX Buzzzz so far and now will look for a Z Glo
    Cryztal plastic just is funky for the buzzz. It flies VERY overstable and then beats in quickly from there. Z and Glo Z are just straight and consistent from the start. X plastic is great for a straight to understable disc right out of the box. Z plastic takes years to beat in. I've had one Z buzzz since '03 or '04 that still has yet to become flippy. Amazing stuff.

I did have a cryztal buzzz years ago when they first came out and hated it. Traded it pretty quickly...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

i have 2 brand new flx buzzzs yellow and blk and green and red. i also have plenty of other discraft and gateway putters for sale. my email is patrickallover@gmail.com if your intrested in purchasing new plastic. my name is Brady-

Buffalo Chip

Brady is there anything you would consider trading for those flx buzzz's?
    if not how much for both?

Thread Information