Thread: 2010 Lebanon Open

Default 2010 Lebanon Open

Hey everyone.

Sorry to say, I'm not going to have the time to invest in running the tournament here in Lebanon this year. Anyone that wants to is more than welcome, I just don't have the time.

Sorry, and I hope someone steps up to run this tournament at this great course!

Ok, not getting any bites yet. I can go ahead and apply for the grant from the LTCC (probably about $1,500), so that would put a nice little sum in the kitty to get you started! I need to know ASAP so I can get the application in. The app has to be in for their May meeting, which is in about two weeks, so someone let me know!

Why are you not going to be able to run it? I can offer my assistance. I'd gladdly co-TD it with you (depending on the date, etc.). If we make it a one day B-tier that is.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

My job is keeping me busy. I may be in Florida by then working on a project. If I'm around, I would gladly help out on tournament day, but it's looks like that's a big "if". The prospective date is June 12th, but I know there are other tournaments in KY that day. I haven't talked to Fred Salaz yet.

$1,500 would certainly make it a B Tier. That's what it has always been sanctioned as, so I'm sure the PDGA would be fine with it too. The only reason I might use to make it a two day (not this year, but maybe in the near future) would be to have separate pro and am days.

Thread Information