Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping for Disc's.

Kinda on topic, I stopped in and talked to the owner of Stickhead Sports, a Lacross store in Middletown. He said he'd talked to Dave G a while back and decided to wait on carrying discs. If anyone is interested, you might stop in and give him support saying that you'd support him and his store if he carries discs. I think it's the Eastgate shopping center (next to the new target and wal-mart). He was also wanting to know more about the new courses in La Grange, Shelbyville, and possibly Long Run.

Just an FYI...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Kinda on topic, I stopped in and talked to the owner of Stickhead Sports, a Lacross store in Middletown. He said he'd talked to Dave G a while back and decided to wait on carrying discs. If anyone is interested, you might stop in and give him support saying that you'd support him and his store if he carries discs. I think it's the Eastgate shopping center (next to the new target and wal-mart). He was also wanting to know more about the new courses in La Grange, Shelbyville, and possibly Long Run.

Just an FYI...
    He registered here and posted awhile back. Here is the topic: http://louisvillediscgolf.com/forum/...ight=stickhead.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    He registered here and posted awhile back. Here is the topic: http://louisvillediscgolf.com/forum/...ight=stickhead.
    I know. I was just giving an update, since I talked with him late last week. That's all. No biggie.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Thread Information