Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Wed. Summer Leagues

Default 2010 Wed. Summer Leagues

It is time again to get the summer leagues going. Wed. leagues will start Apr. 7 and ALWAYS be at IQ at 6pm. The cost is $6 with an optional $1 ace pool. It is a doubles format with pros/adv. matching up with inter./rec. Payouts come in the form of cash or disc.

As the past few years we are going to have a point series. Whomever has the most combined points will win "x" amount of money at the end of leagues. I will divide the series between pros/advance and inter./rec.

Commonly asked questions:

Do I have to come every week?--No. There is no commitment. Come whenever.

Am I good enough?--Does not matter how skilled you are. Everyone is welcomed and has a fair chance of winning.

Do I have to be a member of the LDGC to play in leagues?--No, but we would love to have you as a member.

If you have any questions or comments post here, pm me, or call 502-594-4021(Nate).
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

I NEED HELP!

I'm out of time. The main chunck of my time is spent with my wife and kids. My lawn care business has almost tripled in size. Also, I'm working 6 day/10 hours days at my other job.

Due to this I will not be able to make a lot of the Wed. league nights. I know there is plenty of people who say they want to do something for the club. Well, here you go. This is our main income. We need a club member to step up and commit to a weekly duty. It only requires 3 hours of your week. Not much to it.

Who ever is interested please give me a call at 594-4021.

Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by GetEmWet View Post
    Reminder
    I'd love to help, but I've got a second little one coming in 6 weeks, so my time is close to non-existent...

Sorry!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Quote Originally Posted by GetEmWet View Post
    I know there is plenty of people who say they want to do something for the club. Well, here you go. This is our main income. We need a club member to step up and commit to a weekly duty.
    This has always been the weakest point in this club. Plenty of people, plenty of ideas, plenty of players, but not enough doers. Good luck man! I'm sure someone will step up.

Nate works two jobs, has twin babies, has a wife, he's involved at a church, and he has other hobbies. It's not a matter of HAVING time it's a matter of MAKING time. I understand that not everyone can make that time but I'm certain that there quite a few people who can.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Step up Louisville crew! Even if it's a couple of people who help run the leagues, make it a joint effort. Give Nate a break!!!

I woulda come tonight and done it but I already had dinner plans with fiancee and her father.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

There are so many people who play in the Wednesday league every week I would hope one of them will be able to step up. I mean, they're there already and running a league is pretty easy.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

In a little defense, Jon Daniels and Drew Dickerson have called me to say they will help.

I really would like someone to take over with me as the back up. I can be there every Wed., but I have to leave early to be at work at 8pm.

That's great to hear. Thanks guys!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thread Information