Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Trace Open Sponsorships ($40)

Administrator

Default Buffalo Trace Open Sponsorships ($40)

Hey everyone I'm starting to plan for the Buffalo Trace Open this year and one thing I wanted to focus a lot on is Sponsorships. So I decided to open up hole sponsorships this year. The Buffalo Trace Open is going to be a C-Tier on August 7th if the PDGA accepts everything. Hopefully next year I can up the tournament to a B-Tier if everything goes over good this year.

But onto the sponsorship information. For $40 dollars you can sponsor a hole and get your name on the Buffalo Trace Open T-shirt this year. If your wanting to just sponsor a hole you can do so for $30 dollars or you can buy a sponsor spot on the t-shirt for $10. The hole sponsorships is limited to the original 19 holes.

If your sponsoring a hole please send a check and artwork to the information below.

Nicholas Murphy
    1368 Country Club Rd.
    Corydon, IN 47712

Email: xcf202@gmail.com (for artwork)

1.Bumper To Bumper
    2. SwimmingPool.com
    4. Jim Reynolds
    5. Patoka Lake Crew
    6. Bales Automotive
    9. Terry Glass
    12. Louisville Disc Golf Club
    14. Russ & Dayton Gore
    16.Wired 4 Sound
    18. Damon Ohlman
    19. All Stars Disc Golf Club

CTP Sponsors
    Sammy Shaheen
    Jason Van Over
    Springfield Disc Golf Club
    Last edited by nick murphy; 08-05-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Administrator

Bump.

I'm still looking for sponsors or any donations I'm trying my hardest to make this tournament one of the best around.

Administrator

Updated the sponsors! If your interested please contact me.

Put me down for hole 9. ($40 Sponsor)
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Buffalo Chip

74880 minutes until tee time lets get ready to rumble I cant wait I hope you all feel the same way and let me know when you come out to get those practice rounds in

Put the Patoka Lake Crew down for hole 5....

Buffalo Chip

Thats awesome scott we are working to make this a great tournament with sweet prizes and ctps. I have 4 glo putters donated for CTP's so far I just wonder if LDGC will donate or sponsor anything with CVO coming up a month later?

I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on them, they do a lot already. You might get in touch with some local businesses and help Nick out. Most businesses shouldn't have problems with giving out $40 to get their name out there.

I will donate a ctp for this tournament.
    Someone remind me when I have my
    disc on me.

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on them, they do a lot already. You might get in touch with some local businesses and help Nick out. Most businesses shouldn't have problems with giving out $40 to get their name out there.
    I agree I am sure the local companies will and we have been working on that with a good response so far. I just dont know the details of getting CTP's prizes,and sponsors like the Murphy boy's do and have did in the past Buffalo Trace Open so my first place to come to is my club and ask the pros most have tons of plastic and cool garb that they may be in position to help out with and the rest are wealthy business men with tons of extra cash they would love to help give towards the tournament.

Side Note now Buffalo Trace has 2 Cabins that sleep 8 brand spanking new so thats something to consider if your coming up to stay,if not my yard has room for about 12 tents 7 miles away from the park. RSVP only

Thread Information