Thread: 3 people not attending LC tomorrow

Buffalo Chip

Default 3 people not attending LC tomorrow

if anyone is not going to CV for the LC come on down to Freeman lake Ill be down there around noon if not earlier. text me or call 502 544 1061
    Hamilton or whomever can make it, to the rest enjoy the tourney

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    if anyone is not going to CV for the LC come on down to Freeman lake Ill be down there around noon if not earlier. text me or call 502 544 1061
    Hamilton or whomever can make it, to the rest enjoy the tourney
    I was thinking of getting in a round maybe at Radcliff, but I guess I could be talked into going to FLP. I'd probably be down around 11.30 or so. Can probably do a round, but that's about it.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Thanks for letting me tag along, Shawn! It was great meeting you and your friends and getting to play with you guys. For less than a year in, you certainly have good distance and everything else will come with time and practice.

Someday soon (hopefully) I really want to get up to Buffalo Trace. The course sounds like a lot of fun!

See ya soon,

Daniel
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Buffalo Chip

No Thanks necessary Thank you for playing Mob Golf with all of us. I was embarrassed on how poorly I did the round you played but we did come back and shoot a 10 over and Roger shot 11 over so we loved the course and we will be back down to Freeman Lake.
    You get your health back up to par and come on up to Buffalo Trace. drop me your email and ill send you the vid

Thread Information