Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Trace

Default Buffalo Trace

I lost a champion Wrath on hole #2, it's light green with purple stamp. I has my name and PDGA # on it

Buffalo Chip

Im all over it Sweat Im trying to go tommorow after lunch Ill see what I can do for ya. Do you know you possibly passed right by my house on the way to Buffalo Trace?

which way did you come in big hyzer from the right to left or straight down the pipe?

Hey I appreciate it!! Yeah it was a nice shot all over it coming in from right to left. We looked for 10 mins but never kicked it up.

Buffalo Chip

If i find it will you post the fun Farm CVO pics day one???

Buffalo Chip

No dice Sweat sorry. If you go back wear some wadders because its a sloshfest from 85% of the snow melting today. I and 3 friends looked each round and no luck, I also mentioned it to Terry Glass so he will look as well. A friend found a blue coyote I think Champion on 15 up on the hill he said just the pdga # on it so he will try to contact them with that.

Yeah I need to post those pic that I took! I will have Bubby Hill post them for me...Thanks for trying to find my disc. I will have to pull out one from the reserves haha.

I found your wraith. Good shot too! Pin high about ten feet to the right at the base of a small tree.

I also found a purple Archangel on hole #3. Name on back is E. Walsh #17549.

It was good to see you guys out there playing a round. Sorry I couldn't hang out and chat, but I was time limited. Hope you had a good round.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Great news I thought it was a good shot! Yeah I didn't know who u were when I seen u over by your car, sorry!! What do u like to throw and I will have a reward for you Terry, thanks again buddy.....

Hey that's my buddy Eddie that played with me that day so maybe I can get both of them back. Thanks soo much Terry!

Sweat, your buddy must of had a hole in his bag because i found a blue champion coyote laying on top of the snow.

Thread Information