Thread: wtb discs no dx please

Default wtb discs no dx please

my friends and i are looking to buy some more discs new or used were not really picky just gettin into the sport want some more discs and maybe a bigger bag

Buffalo Chip

I have some discs that are fairly new still in good condition probably like 3 putters 3 mids and 3 drivers. if your interested let me know but I have no transportation so we would have to work something out. I was helped out alot when i first played so I would pass it forward the best I could. Otherwise stay on top of the tourneys and leagues and keep an eye out for illyb on here he has a ton of good deals and you couldnt find a cooler dude to hook you up

Lots of local golfers have extra discs they would probably be happy to sell you. Nate used to sell discs at leagues but I'm not sure if he's still doing that or not.

If you decide to buy from a store, there are he two I strongly recommend.

Heads Above the Rest
    3618 Klondike Lane, Louisville
    (502) 459-0104‎
    This is a hair salon owned by local pro and hall of famer Dave Greenwell. He has a nice selection of discs for sale in the salon and rock bottom prices. Cash or check only (since it's a small business), and it's a good idea to call before you go.

Rivertown Spirits
    155 Bypass Road, Brandenburg, KY
    This liquor store is owned by a disc golfer who has a massive selection of discs. The store is just minutes from Meade-Olin park.

Dicks Sporting Good and Play It Again Sports also sell discs, but their selection isn't as good and you're likely pay more.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

what are you looking for? I have quite a few to sell. 5 bucks dx, 10 champ or star
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

You have any star bosses in a light color (light blue, white, yellow, orange, pink, etc.) and a lighter weight that you wanna get rid of? Mine has gotten really straight lately and I need a new mean driver. Also I can't find dark discs in the grass very well.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

sure don't. Check new thread under equip.
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Thread Information