Thread: Champion Monarch 170+

Buffalo Chip

Default Champion Monarch 170+

Anyone have a couple Champ. Monarch's they would like to trade for?
    If so I can pm you a list of what I have available. Right off the top of my head I have a Barry Schultz 2 Time World Champion Champ. Leopard which is in excellent condition but inked with my info on the back, 170g
    Star Destroyer Yellow great condition 175g
    I have a couple others just let me know

i had one but lost it...i have a groove if you're interested...you have a certain TL i wouldn't mind having back...

Buffalo Chip

you want the TL you got it, Im interested in a groove but if you want the disc its yours I owe you big time. I guess everyone loves the Monarch's I had one I loved from Scott Reif but its still @ English behind hole one or the course kids have found it and resold it!
    Hamilton call me and we can arrange something. I like the TL as well but as I just mentioned its definetly yours!

I'll trade you straight up if you want...there really isn't anything I can do with the groove that i can't do with a beat star wraith better and longer...

Buffalo Chip

whats the weight and color? just for my info. If you want I can mail it out Monday just pm your info. I like my wraith as well but I like the rim on both the groove and Monarch's. Hope that brand new babys doing well.

is Buffalo Trace still playable? if there is a decent day coming up i wouldn't mind catching a round...the groove is bright orange champ with green foil stamp, 175, almost new...been thrown maybe 10-12 times..

I have a 166 Blue & Silver Champion Monarch with the Freeman Lake Open stamp. Its never been thrown! Brand New!!!

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    is Buffalo Trace still playable? if there is a decent day coming up i wouldn't mind catching a round...the groove is bright orange champ with green foil stamp, 175, almost new...been thrown maybe 10-12 times..
    I guarantee Buffalo Trace is playable and would love to get you back over this way. You give me an hours notice and I would love to play a round with you and bring some baby pics when you come.

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by CG17415 View Post
    I have a 166 Blue & Silver Champion Monarch with the Freeman Lake Open stamp. Its never been thrown! Brand New!!!
    So is there anything in particular you would like to trade for it. Im trying to trade instead of buy but I would buy it for the right price.
    Tell me what you may be interested in and I would like to try to work something out with you sir or mam. Im afraid I dont know you by your screen name so please let me know what your willing to do and thanks in advance for replying.

hey man its all up 2 u. U have any Champion Firebirds 165-170? i'll do whatever is easy with you...sorry it took me so long to respond been pretty busy lately.

Thread Information