Thread: Sos

Buffalo Chip

Default Sos

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...t=SNC00211.flv
    Try to look at this without laughing while remembering I just started 5 months ago. It's a form question that someone with more experience could point out my Off Axis issues. I would love some constructive input. I know its not the greatest but this drive went straight over the hill on #19 @ Buffalo Trace about 40ft finished to the left. Champ. Boss 175, this isnt my primary driver but wind was up.I assume by best throw ever was with a Rogue 172g approx. 300 to 330ft flat if not uphill grade finished off,

I notice right off the bat
    throwing elbow not high enough
    x steps looked not tight enough

Thanks for any help guys if your weather is like mine your stuck at the computer as well. If you have good weather well then Im the one living in the wrong place!

Follow through!
    Eric Gallusser

Follow through!
    Eric Gallusser

Follow through!

Is there an echo in here?

It seems like we both need to try and make more of a body turn on drives to add some distance. The only thing is that it completely neutralizes what little accuracy I do have when I try that. I have been wanting to record myself for a while now but I am trying to find a good camcorder that can do higher fps so that the slow-motion doesn't look extremely choppy (I plan on using it for table tennis, too, and that needs to really be slowed down a lot to analyze the spin and contact). I really like the idea of recording myself to watch my throws and see myself from a 3rd person perspective, though.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

Yup...follow through. Your form actually looks pretty good other than that. I'd maybe slow my foot work down a bit too if I were you. Slow feet...fast arm.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Thread Information