Thread: Working on site!

Administrator

Default Working on site!

Hey everyone!

I'm feeling a lot better today so I figure I'll get down and start working on the site some more. So if you run into any problems don't worry it's just me adding new features to the site.

I'll update this post on what I've done.
    Last edited by nick murphy; 11-12-2009 at 09:56 PM.

You may want to set the site to a fixed width. The banners look funky on my Mac due to the wide screen. Anyone else with wide screens will see the same thing. I liked the Interstate Sign logo. I wish we could remove the text from the banner pics and put the interstate logo back.

You're AWESOME Nick! Thanx for all the hard work.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Yeah, I see what you mean Jeremy. The images are only 900 pixels wide and when the page gets wider than that it leaves white space on the right.

Nick, I saw a picture of Feldberg throwing at the top of the page but it looked stretched. If you want to email the original to me I can get it sized for you.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    You may want to set the site to a fixed width. The banners look funky on my Mac due to the wide screen. Anyone else with wide screens will see the same thing. I liked the Interstate Sign logo. I wish we could remove the text from the banner pics and put the interstate logo back.

You're AWESOME Nick! Thanx for all the hard work.
    I'll look into what I can do. I have a 22 inch wide screen monitor on my desktop and 15 inch wide screen on my laptop and both of them look fine.

So I'm going to have to find a way to duplicate the problem and then go from there on fixing it.

Also thanks Jeremy! Glad I can help you out with the site.

Just let let ya know as well I've remade the LDGC interstate logo. If ya need it for anything let me know its in vector format so if ya need it blowin up or made smaller I can do it with distorting the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Yeah, I see what you mean Jeremy. The images are only 900 pixels wide and when the page gets wider than that it leaves white space on the right.

Nick, I saw a picture of Feldberg throwing at the top of the page but it looked stretched. If you want to email the original to me I can get it sized for you.
    Yeah I know it was a quick thing I did. I'm going to take a couple more shots at it and see if I can make it look better then what it is. I know what I did wrong but getting it to work is the problem. If I fail at it I'll have it sent to you right away.

Administrator

So how does it look now Adam & Jeremy?

If anyone else is experiencing weird problems with the banner if you could or know how to take a screen capture of the issue and send it my way.

Update

I know in IE between the navigation buttons and the banner there's a white space.
    Last edited by nick murphy; 11-13-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Thread Information