Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Trace Open

Default Buffalo Trace Open

Buffalo Trace Open
    PDGA Sanctioned C-tier Event

Saturday, July 18th, 2009
    One day at Buffalo Trace Park in Palmyra, Indiana
    2 Rounds of 23 or 27 Holes

Sign ups between 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM players meeting at 8:40 AM tee off at 9:00 AM

Lunch will be served in between the two rounds while food lasts. - Thanks to the Buffalo Trace Park Advisory Board.

First 50 Am Players will receive a players package.

We will be giving away Fade Gear Disc Golf Bags as prizes (Still coming up with divisions to give these out to).

There will be CTP's as well.

All divisions offered upon request and there is at least 4 people in that division. We will also offer Jr. Division if requested.

Pro Open Men $: 50.00
    Pro Open Women $: 50.00
    Pro Master Men $: 40.00
    Advanced Men [935+] $: 30.00
    Advanced Master Men $: 30.00
    Intermediate Men [<935] $: 20.00
    Recreational Men [<900] $: 20.00
    Advanced Women [800+] $: 30.00
    Intermediate Women [<800] $: 20.00
    Recreational Women [<750] $: 20.00

Please add $10.00 on to the sign up if your not a PDGA member.

Online registration is available at this link http://http&#58;//www&#46;pdgasignup&#46;com/Qst...ROD=1241093676

Current Lists of Sponsors
    Buffalo Trace Advisory Board (Allowing us to have the tournament)
    Fade Gear LLC (Donating Bags)
    Prime Discs (CTP's)
    DiscGolfersR.us
    Poor Boy Discs ( $5 Gift Certificates Players Package)

More information will be coming soon!

Default Re: Buffalo Trace Open

*Bump*

Updated information some.

Sweet, I'm looking forward to it!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Online registration is available now! Please see original post!

I have not played there probably since about 5 months ago, is the course still the same layout or has it been upgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat
    I have not played there probably since about 5 months ago, is the course still the same layout or has it been upgraded?
    The course is still the same layout but Terry has changed around a few tee's.

There have been four tee pad location changes. I cannot take all of the credit. Adam H. made some suggestions and I thought; why not.

Let me beak it down for ya.

Hole 5 tee was moved back about twenty feet and a bit to the right, which gives you a hyzer and anhyzer route. It is still a lucky hole, no matter how you slice it.

Hole 11 tee was moved back about forty feet and it really opened up both anhyzer and hyzer routes.

Hole 13 tee was moved forward about thirty feet and once again this opened up both the hyzer and anhyzer routes. (Not withstanding this hole has always been a Xitch and we have been trying new tee locations for the past three years, but I believe this is the final layout).

Hole 18 tee was moved forward about twenty feet and to the left. This puts the tee on a more level spot. Good luck with your 550 ft. drive.

On these holes the signs need to be updated and I am working on them, so dont take the currant distance as true. We will get everything ironed out in the next month.

Also, we are working with the park to get all of the long tees in concrete. The shorts will remain rubber mats.
    Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.

Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Glass
    There have been four tee pad location changes. I cannot take all of the credit. Adam H. made some suggestions and I thought; why not.

Let me beak it down for ya.

Hole 5 tee was moved back about twenty feet and a bit to the right, which gives you a hyzer and anhyzer route. It is still a lucky hole, no matter how you slice it.

Hole 11 tee was moved back about forty feet and it really opened up both anhyzer and hyzer routes.

Hole 13 tee was moved forward about thirty feet and once again this opened up both the hyzer and anhyzer routes. (Not withstanding this hole has always been a Xitch and we have been trying new tee locations for the past three years, but I believe this is the final layout).

Hole 18 tee was moved forward about twenty feet and to the left. This puts the tee on a more level spot. Good luck with your 550 ft. drive.

On these holes the signs need to be updated and I am working on them, so dont take the currant distance as true. We will get everything ironed out in the next month.

Also, we are working with the park to get all of the long tees in concrete. The shorts will remain rubber mats.
    Thanks for explaining that a little better then I did.

Just bumping to say there is new information added.

bump:

I've added a list of our current sponsors on the bottom.

Thread Information