Thread: Fun Farm on 10/11/09

Buffalo Chip

Default Fun Farm on 10/11/09

Innova Champion Tye dye Poision Ivy yellow and brown. I just noticed it missing when i went to look for it this evening at Buffalo Trace. Would dearly appreciate it back. It is second row second one from left. Please keep a eye out for me. I think It may have been left on 19 20 or 21. I believe its the second one out of the woods that drops down over the hill near the creek.
    Last edited by G1nked; 10-12-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: possibly location on 19 or 20 or 21

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe poison ivy has three leaves.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Some of those look familiar...LOL

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Glass View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe poison ivy has three leaves.
    you are correct Mr.Glass but when i purchased it the name is poison ivy.

Ivy smivey. Any idea what hole you left it on.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Buffalo Chip

I believe two out of the woods so is that 19 or 20? but its the one with two baskets the far basket is at the very bottom of the hill but I came about 15 feet from the short basket the one that has two or three small trees as protection that sits on the plateau above the long basket and I may have left it there. I was about half sick still and had no business being out there in the first place.

Buffalo Chip

Well I just returned from Fun Farm .freshly mowed since Sunday allthough they were not open today or yesterday I called Steve and he gave me the ok to come in and look for it. I didn't find any evidence where I thought it was so its just a memory now. I think since it is tye dyed and " the pot leaf on it" everyone likes it unfortunately I trust too much in people to do the right thing but each time Ive got it out at league night or elsewhere people always say how cool it looks so I know the temptation to keep it is probably higher then normal for just your average non LDGC member to stick it in their bag. I honestly dont know where I left it or what happened so I guess its time to let go and move on. Just goes to show you drugs are bad.lol
    its clearly marked with contact info so Ill just keep Karma in mind and if someone doesnt return it Im sure it will not bring them any good luck.

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    Some of those look familiar...LOL
    They should you gave them to me !!! now get over here and watch how crappy i throw em!

Thread Information