Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flat top rocs and First Run Buzzz for sale!

Default Flat top rocs and First Run Buzzz for sale!

I've got 1 brand new flat top rocs (originally three, but two are spoken for) and one slightly used left. $10 each (new) and $8 for the used takes them. Call me at 253-2214 or pm me and they're yours!

I also have a used first run z-buzzz for sale. This is one sweeeeeet disc! Make an offer!
    Last edited by Daniel; 09-23-2009 at 08:18 AM.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Recently I have been trying to find flat-tops online and thought about posting on the trading post asking if anyone had any they didn't want. I would like to take a couple of those new ones off your hands. When and where can we meet? I usually go to Wednesday leagues at Iroquois, so if that is convenient then we can meet tomorrow.

I tried sending you this message via PM but your inbox is full and you cannot get any more PMs right now. So there, I call dibs on 2 of them!
    Last edited by ruhrohraggy; 09-22-2009 at 01:24 PM.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

I'm interested in the Buzzz!!! What price are you thinking for it? Please PM me.
    Last edited by wingnut73; 09-22-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruhrohraggy View Post
    Recently I have been trying to find flat-tops online and thought about posting on the trading post asking if anyone had any they didn't want. I would like to take a couple of those new ones off your hands. When and where can we meet? I usually go to Wednesday leagues at Iroquois, so if that is convenient then we can meet tomorrow.

I tried sending you this message via PM but your inbox is full and you cannot get any more PMs right now. So there, I call dibs on 2 of them!
    Sorry, don't know what's up with my inbox. It's rather screwy. Two are yours. I work tomorrow, but give me a call around 3.30 or so and I'll see if I'm out near there and maybe we could meet there. Otherwise, I live out near Hurstbourne and Shelbyville Rds, so I'm pretty easy to find.
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut73 View Post
    I'm interested in the Buzzz!!! What price are you thinking for it? Please PM me.
    Make an offer, hence the statement in my first post...
    Daniel

I am actually working every weekday until about 4:30 or 5, so I won't be able to come find you then. You could shoot me a PM with your address so I could come to you or we could meet up at iroquois some other time. Where do you work? Throw that in the PM, too, and maybe we can work out a place to meet close to your work. I will give you a call later on if you can't figure out how to fix the inbox problem and we can discuss.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

Quote Originally Posted by ruhrohraggy View Post
    I am actually working every weekday until about 4:30 or 5, so I won't be able to come find you then. You could shoot me a PM with your address so I could come to you or we could meet up at iroquois some other time. Where do you work? Throw that in the PM, too, and maybe we can work out a place to meet close to your work. I will give you a call later on if you can't figure out how to fix the inbox problem and we can discuss.
    It's still screwed, so I can't. I was just saying to call me at 3.30pm, as I travel around this area for work. If I will be close at that time, I can meet you. If I'm in Shelbyville, well, maybe another time would work!

Daniel
    Daniel

Daniel,

What kind of shape are the used roc and buzzz in?
    Would you take $25 for the remaining 2 rocs and the buzzz?

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut73 View Post
    Daniel,

What kind of shape are the used roc and buzzz in?
    Would you take $25 for the remaining 2 rocs and the buzzz?
    The used roc and buzz are in really good shape, probably 8-9/10.

No, the buzz itself is worth $50-75.
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    No, the buzz itself is worth $50-75.
    Wow, I had know idea it was worth that much. Sorry...

Thread Information