Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dis-conformity Tournament @ Lebanon OCT. 17

Scott please, not a fan of cold weather? USDGC got ya spoiled.
    It's not like it's winter. Come on down with Martin and I and shred the course!
    holla
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

i guess you havn't seen the forecast for the saturday morning lows. i would like to play, we'll see if the forecast improves. not a fan of playing in the 30's though, call me crazy. won't have to worry about this if i move to cali.

LDGC Public Relations

for the online sign up and helping out the TD - why not charge say $5-$10 more if you register the day of - then the couple $$ online sign up fee will look far more appealing -

I am with Scott on this one. If the weather looks good
    I will be there. If it is not I will be home getting
    Captain Krunkensteined!!!

Anyone from the Louisville area planning on going there for only the tournament day? I'd like to play in this but staying overnight is too expensive for me plus it would be helpful to split paying for gas if carpooling would be an option. I am right next to UL.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

Sam and Scott, they're only calling for a low of 38, which is ALMOST 40, so stop the complaining and come on out!!! I'll do all I can to make sure the rain stays away! lol

Good idea, Martin. Maybe we should start charging a little extra for day-of registration to cover the headaches of adding all the new registrations to the cards, TD report and Scoreporte! lol

Hey David, I have to work on Friday night, so I will have to head out the morning of the tournament (Sorry I have to miss the festivities the night before.) and I was looking for someone to carpool with too. Just PM me if you still want a ride.

A little rain won't hurt. I promise you won't melt!!!

Yuck. Golf index of 2 seems pretty bad.

Drew, there are a couple guys going down on Friday afternoon around 5-ish that said they might give me a ride and let me stay with them. That is, one of them said that and we are waiting to see if it's okay with the other guy. Plus I have to find out how much it will cost to stay in the hotel. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

Thread Information