Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dis-conformity Tournament @ Lebanon OCT. 17

Hey Chuck put me down for adv. master #37592

Will do, James!! Nice to know I'll have some competition (that will kick my butt)!!

Eric, the photo that you probably saw was an old one of Tim Foley putting on #1. Taken last year while the course was still being developed, I think.

By the way, I've been getting several calls, including some pros from Lexington (so see, they DO travel on occasion!!!), so it's starting to look like we may have a good turn out this year. Don't miss out!!!!!!

any other am. 1 peeps out there? I'd like to do this one just don't see hardly anyone signed up. Maybe everyone is waiting till day of?
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Quote Originally Posted by illyB View Post
    Maybe everyone is waiting till day of?
    That seems to be the case. I talked to Landon Williams yesterday on the course and he said he would be here playing Advanced. Also talked with a guy from Lexington on the phone and he said he was going to try to drum up some others to come too.

How many people do you have playing rec so far?
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

At the moment, there are only two signed up for Rec, but that seems to be the one division above all the others that has a bounty of players sign up the day of. I told our Tourism Director (who commented in an e-mail to me to get the disc golfers moving and sign up early) that if he could figure out a way to get disc golfers to pre-register for their tournaments, he would be the hero of every TD out there!!! lol

If they could get rid of the silly 2 or 3 dollar charge for signing up online I bet they would get a lot more people to pre-register online. I have only played in 1 tournament myself, but I can tell you that until there is a way to sign up online for free I will be signing up via check in the mail or in person at the course. It should end up saving me lots of money in the long run, which means more tournaments!

I think I might be coming. Is this a pretty rec-friendly course? I play Iroquiois almost exclusively, but I have been itching to play some new courses ever since I watched the USDGC online.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

Factor in the cost of your check, the cost of a stamp, the cost of an envelope, the ink you use to right your info with, and the paper you write your info on and you probably spending +/-$1 to mail in your info. So you're really only saving a dollar and some change per tourney and wasting paper in the process. I'm just sayin'...
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

lebanon is on my radar this weekend. not digging that forecast though, not a fan of playing in the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by PDGA#26039 View Post
    lebanon is on my radar this weekend. not digging that forecast though, not a fan of playing in the cold.
    Oh come on now! It isn't freezing yet, so it's not cold!!! lol

This is a course that anyone can play, and I cut my disc golf teeth on it. However, take it for granted and it can jump up and bite you! lol

Thread Information