Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dis-conformity Tournament @ Lebanon OCT. 17

Banned Users

[QUOTE=jeremy;27225]
    Is the cash added rumor true?

See it wasn't a rumor! I know what I'm talking about!

Put me in Russell Gore
    Open

Yeah...it is only half of what you stated but, there is cash added. Thanx for the early heads up on this one. I love the course. I'd play it if there was no cash added.
    Last edited by jeremy; 09-25-2009 at 07:57 AM.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

There IS $1,500 added, but $700 of it is earmarked for payout to the pros. May end up being more, not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    There IS $1,500 added, but $700 of it is earmarked for payout to the pros. May end up being more, not sure yet.
    Ahhhhhh...I see. Sorry...I'm a bit old school. Anytime I see "cash added" I automaticlly ASSUME it's to the Pro purse. It's awesome that you guys are always able to come up with so much to add to your events. It's nearly embarasing that it's so difficult in big city Louisville.
    Last edited by jeremy; 09-25-2009 at 10:12 AM.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Our Tourism Commission is working HARD to make Lebanon a place to come for many different reasons. The Tourism Commission is the group that BUILT the course here, so they are usually eager to help build and promote disc golf tournaments here as long as it helps promote tourism dollars. Hence, the host hotel, the plans for Friday night to try to encourage players to stay the night here, etc.

Banned Users

Played there yesterday and had a blast (and lost one also)! Grass needs cut but with the amount of standing water in the fairways it may be a week or two before they can even think about that. Can't wait for the tournament!!!!!

If you want to mail in your registration, you can mail it to:
    Abundant Life Assemblies of God
    ATTN: Jonathan Carey
    549 N. Spalding Ave.
    Lebanon, KY 40033
    The website still has last year's info on it, but it should be updated early next week. Once it's updated, you should be able to register and pay online.

Banned Users

Looking forward to this one!!! Just hope there are more Pro's going than myself and Jeremy. It would really suck to play in back to back tournaments with only one other person to play against. Come on Pro's get signed up!!!!

Also just in case Martin can't make it to this one I will handle the Bag Tags at this tournament!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Just hope there are more Pro's going than myself and Jeremy. It would really suck to play in back to back tournaments with only one other person to play against. Come on Pro's get signed up!!!!

Got an e-mail from Ellena that the check is in the mail. That means Eric will be here too! Keith can't make it though.

There seems to be some problem with the online sign-up, but I've got someone working on it.

If you plan on coming, but can't pay online, feel free to e-mail me or Jonathan with your name, PDGA number and division and I'll add you to the list. Just remember to PAY when you get here Friday or Saturday morning!!!

On that note, I would love to see as many here on Friday as possible! Should be great food (and it's INCLUDED in your registration) and a good time!!!

I saw the ad for this in the Pioneer News. Who's the oerson in the picture putting?
    Eric Gallusser

Thread Information