Thread: Lost bag tags

LDGC Public Relations

Default Lost bag tags

so some tags have been lost through out the year - as the bag tag master i have approved some replacements:

early in the year a tag disappeared i have no idea what number of for whom - but it is gone - leaving us with 49 of 50 taggers in Louisville

The #1 tag became missing at the Buffalo Trace Tourney - but a dyed mini with #1 on it has replaced this tag - at the moment that tag is in the possession of Eric Gallusser.

I know of at least one other lost tag.

I lost the GOLD tag #6 before the first rd at CV on sunday - if anyone found it please let me know. - the carabiner on my bag broke and i guess it fell off. I will create a replacement for this tag.

If anyone else out there has lost theres let me know as the season is coming to an end.

Also if there are any tag holders who are sure they will not be at the final tourney and would like to donate there tags bag to the event - let me know I would love to have all ten GOLD tags available to hand out as trophies for the top ten at the final event on the last sat of sept.

Hey Martin, I found #6 and clipped it on my bag. I never got one after that league night at Meade/Olin and thought I'd square up with you later. I didn't know who it belonged to. It was on #9's bench at CV. I now have #1 though after winning a bet with Eric. So Eric has #6 now. You could trade him out for what ever tag I should have from Meade/O.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

LDGC Public Relations

i'll get with him - good to know - glad it got picked up -

Thread Information