Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanx [2009]

Default Thanx [2009]

Over all this weekend seemed like a HUGE success. Sure there were some minor hiccups but over all Louisville first A-tier flowed pretty seamlessly. After day one I was a bit nervous that the AMS wouldn’t make it in time for the final nine but our schedule proved positive as everyone that wanted to arrived just in time to see it. Thanx to everyone who came out!

Just a few formal thank yous:

Thanx to John Campbell and the New Albanian Brewery for being an amazing host and HUGE financial sponsor.

Thanx to FADE Gear LLC for their financial sponsorship and donating bags to first and second place in EVERY division.

Thanx to Innova Disc Golf for their sponsorship.

Thanx to my wife, Julie, for donating her weekend to make it a fun weekend for us all.

Thanx to Steve Simpson for co-TDing and running the AM side of the tourney.

Thanx to Johnny, Dianna, and Corey Greenwell for driving all the way from E-town and donating their weekend to us.

Thanx to Bubby, Sweat, and Ross for donating their time to volunteer at our event.

Thanx to everyone involved the massive course cleanups before the tourney.

Thanx to Adam Higdon for the caddy books and being a great emergency resource before the event.

Thanx to Terry Glass for the last minute hole sponsor push.

Thanx to all of our sponsors and friends that made this event happen. Without the help from everyone this event would have never been possible.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

You forgot to thank the most important person.

Thanks to Jeremy for years of work building up this event to make it what it is today.

Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

LDGC Public Relations

thanks much jeremy and thanks to everyone else - it was a great event for lousiville golf -

thanks to to Cory Greenwell i've never had a caddy before it was great thanks much - Cory ditched me after the first rd to become Feldberg's caddy but i understand - thanks much to Dave Bustetter who filled in at CV - i owe you Dave thanks so much
    Last edited by martin; 09-08-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Jeremy, it was an honoring being involved with an amazing tournament. As I've said before, you didn't do it alone, but it wouldn't have happened without you & Julie. Thanks Dude, you're the man!

Thank you to everyone and all of our sponsors for an awesome NACVO. What an outstanding demonstration of what can be achieved when we all work together. Thanks again to everyone who played a part in it.

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Hill View Post
    Jeremy, it was an honoring being involved with an amazing tournament. As I've said before, you didn't do it alone, but it wouldn't have happened without you & Julie. Thanks Dude, you're the man!
    Perfectly said Bub!

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    thanks much jeremy and thanks to everyone else - it was a great event for lousiville golf -

thanks to to Cory Greenwell i've never had a caddy before it was great thanks much - Cory ditched me after the first rd to become Feldburg's caddy but i understand - thanks much to Dave Bustetter who filled in at CV - i owe you Dave thanks so much
    Dave Feldberg asked me on like the 4th hole of the first round but I declined and told him I would have to stick with Jeremy if I had transportation but I was honored that Scott Reif mentioned me to him prior to the event.
    For a non-participating caddy you guys treated me like I was one of the pros and I appreciate that and was happy to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    You forgot to thank the most important person.

Thanks to Jeremy for years of work building up this event to make it what it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Hill View Post

I havn't been around as long as most people but I know how much you have done for disc golf in this area Jeremy, thank you for your hard work we all appreciate it! Keep up the good work man!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Thanks Jeremy for awesome tourny that you brought to Louisville! Thanks to you and a few others a lot of people got to witness some of the best players in the world and see how they do it. Thank your wife for all of us also! You do so much for disc golf in our area and I hope you realize it.

Thanks to Jeremy, Sweat, David and the rest of the staff!! It's nice seeing my home town hosting big A tiers, with World Champions attending. It was also nice seeing a bunch of the KY All Stars supporting the LDGC efforts.

Big props to Scotty Reif......the peoples champion!!

Keep up the good work, and visit Disc Golf Shop and More events down in BG KY!!

Josh Dobelstein
    www.discgolfshopandmore.com

Thread Information