Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Large Bag looking 4

Sounds good.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    well that may be ok. I may go out of town to my sisters to play some courses in Brownsville, Ky and Bowling Green but that is very sketchy and nothing concrete as of yet. I could let you know by the middle of the week, maybe we could get Hamilton to come as well and anyone else as far as that goes. I love to meet people in the disc golf community.
    Ill keep you posted John
    What does your Saturday look like?
    If you are going to Brownsville and BG will you be traveling through E-town?
    If so I could show you around Freeman Lake.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

Buffalo Chip

Well we will go down on Friday Night more then likely, I would love to take a rain check because me and a few friends are planning to go to Freeman Lake in the near future because I hear thats a nice course. I will definetly keep you posted on when is good. Im not 100% on BG yet but really would like to go there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    Well we will go down on Friday Night more then likely, I would love to take a rain check because me and a few friends are planning to go to Freeman Lake in the near future because I hear thats a nice course. I will definetly keep you posted on when is good. Im not 100% on BG yet but really would like to go there as well.
    Just let me know about this weekend if your free.
    Gimme a shout when you can get to Freeman.

Thread Information