Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoe Stores

I just ordered a pair of the Milo's from Keen and I can't wait to get them. But this is how it goes, after I ordered those I found these and they look like they would be perfect for disc golf at about 55% of the price of the Milo.
    http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___19291

I'm tempted to buy these and return the Milo's.

My Keen Milo disc golf shoes came the other day and they are the perfect shoe for disc golf. Whoever designed this shoe should get an award. They have mixed elements from three or more different styles of shoes to make this shoe. The asymetrical lacing holds your foot snug like a wrestling shoe I'ts low cut like a good athletic shoe. The sole is flaired out slightly to give you a stable platform in less than stable conditions with aggressive tread like a hiking shoe. It's lightwieght like a running shoe. They are built tough, but feel like your wearing socks. They have thier own proprietary waterproof membrane called Keendry. It's just like Goretex.
    These are great shoes for all-weather disc golf. They are everything they should be. Keen did not treat the task of creating a shoe for disc golf, lightly. Here's the drawback.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Made in China.

I'm keeping them because they rock. I hope they hold up well.

Interesting.. I only wish i could try a pair on before i bought off the internet. I tried on a pair of merrells at dicks the otherday cause the nikes are just not cutting it on the course and the merrells felt great! Only downside was they wanted $110.00 for them!

I got a great deal at Swags when I bought my Merrells. I would check them out for sure.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Thread Information