Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results are up!

Default Re: Results are up!

Good job guys.. I had a great time..

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcc
    Hey Nick you don't have my scores posted right I came in third with an 85 and a 84 can you please correct.
    I'll get it sorry. Probably should of waited a day before I posted the results. I was falling asleep while I was doing them lol!

Anybody else missing, scores wrong, or in the wrong division?

Nick,

You changed John Allgeier to advance but he played Intermediate and tied for 6th place. Can you please change him back.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer
    Nick,

You changed John Allgeier to advance but he played Intermediate and tied for 6th place. Can you please change him back.
    Thanks for pointing that out also, changing it now. I remember changing him to intermediate but I guess I slipped up and put him in advance on the results.

mickey i know youve heard the song . great time great tourney overall. man the park and course was awesome. i have to agree with scott the ratings look low i didnt think i shot that bad. only suggestion i have is add money to pros youll get more there. but i loved the camping out and being right there. thanks to all who worked so hard to get this course ready. it looked great
    themick

Quote Originally Posted by themick
    mickey i know youve heard the song . great time great tourney overall. man the park and course was awesome. i have to agree with scott the ratings look low i didnt think i shot that bad. only suggestion i have is add money to pros youll get more there. but i loved the camping out and being right there. thanks to all who worked so hard to get this course ready. it looked great
    Yeah the ratings do look low but I think once I send in the official ratings everything will be right. I know I was trying so hard to add money to the pros since the lack of sponsors. I was even thinking about going in my pocket some more to add some money. But next year 100% there will be money added! I'm going to start pushing this tournament start of the new years.

Hey Nick, just to let you know you have my name, Brian Pierce in advance, and Brian Pait in intermediate, and Brian Poole in Rec. All of our names are posted Brain. . . . I don't mind the compliment but typo none the less

Thanks for running the tourney. . . . Had a blast!!!
    -=Brian=-

Quote Originally Posted by SubManPierce
    Hey Nick, just to let you know you have my name, Brian Pierce in advance, and Brian Pait in intermediate, and Brian Poole in Rec. All of our names are posted Brain. . . . I don't mind the compliment but typo none the less

Thanks for running the tourney. . . . Had a blast!!!
    Hey I was just trying to give ya compliments lol! I'll have it fix when I get home from work today. I have no clue what I was thinking when I did that.

Thread Information