Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results are up!

Default Results are up!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9037

The results are up! Please let me know if I forgot your PDGA number spelled your name wrong or anything.

Default Re: Results are up!

thanks Nick, had a great time.

My last name should be spelled Rief

Also, I'm sure you are aware, but when you submit the results to be official, be sure to designate which divisions played the different layouts. As of now, it looks like the Open played from the short tees, based on the round ratings.
    The ratings should even out better when you do this, as of now the open ratings seem about 20 points low each round.

Again, had a great time, love the course. You did a good job running your first tournament congrats!

Scott

wonderful job Nick, Ed, course was great had a great time keep up the good work can't wait till next years
    LILFATGUY

Quote Originally Posted by ScottR
    thanks Nick, had a great time.

My last name should be spelled Rief

Also, I'm sure you are aware, but when you submit the results to be official, be sure to designate which divisions played the different layouts. As of now, it looks like the Open played from the short tees, based on the round ratings.
    The ratings should even out better when you do this, as of now the open ratings seem about 20 points low each round.

Again, had a great time, love the course. You did a good job running your first tournament congrats!

Scott
    Thanks so much stress got to me at the end but never expected 82 people to show up. Hopefully the next tournament that I run, runs so much smoothly. I already thought about a few things I could of done different. I already have the divisions marked out. So no worries about that.

I'm a fix your name now sorry about that lol.

Ed and Nick I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all your hard work today and over the last several months. You both have shown the desire that I wish all the members of the LDGC had. My hats off to you both! Whenever I can do any thing to help, you know how to contact me. Thanks again, I had fun today.

Hi Nick,

My name is Brian Pait and I won the Intermediate division shooting 4 under for both rounds ( two down each round) please update before you submit to the PDGA. Thank you.

Brian Pait

Quote Originally Posted by bpait
    Hi Nick,

My name is Brian Pait and I won the Intermediate division shooting 4 under for both rounds ( two down each round) please update before you submit to the PDGA. Thank you.

Brian Pait
    Sorry about that fixed it already.

Quote Originally Posted by bpait
    Hi Nick,

Brian Pait
    Nice shootin man. If that' not a sign to move up (ah bagger ah) I don't know what is
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Its all good Nick.Thank you and please tell your father and everyone that helped it was a great tourney and the course looked great! Thank you all for the hard work.

By the way...

Thanks for moving me up! Makes it look like I wasnt bagging so much. HA HA HA

Hey Nick you don't have my scores posted right I came in third with an 85 and a 84 can you please correct.

Thread Information