Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's coming?

Default Re: Who's coming?

right on. Just didn't know how the rangers or whatever you have up there feel about getting your crunk on in a public park. Are all the tees going to be concreted by tourney time? I've been out of the loop recently
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Quote Originally Posted by illyB
    right on. Just didn't know how the rangers or whatever you have up there feel about getting your crunk on in a public park. Are all the tees going to be concreted by tourney time? I've been out of the loop recently
    All the tee pads should be done by the tournament. But we need to keep the drinking kinda on the down low I probably should of never posted anything about that on the forum..

We will be there, looking forward to it.

John Allgeier - Advanced #37477
    Jennifer Allgeier - Rec Women #37579

im going to try to be there know more later
    themick

I am a newbie and have never played in any tournament. 5 other buddies of mine are in the same situation and are going to play for sure, we just haven't registered yet. If anyone can give me a little info on what to expect in our first tournament that would be great. My name is Nathaniel Pope and I will get on my friends to register asap so you know for sure we'll be there. thanks

i'm in
    scott rief
    pdga 26039

Well the work day didn't turn out as easy as we thought! We only got two tee pads poured cause the mixer broke and we had to hand mix everything! We're not 100% sure now if all the tee pads will be done by the tournament but the front nine will be!
    Thought I'll post this here to. Make sure everyone knows whats going on.

Are we gonna have a doubles event friday late afternoonish? I can't do the glow doubles later in the evening because my eye sight sucks, but around 5 or 6 would be nice for the first dubs. Bring your own partner format, skins, pro / am whatev? Hopefully the weather will be like it was today there, beautiful, perfect temp. Great scoring weather. A little windy on the open holes but that's how I like it! Lovin' Buffalo Trace
    Let's make this happen, let's say 10 bucks a team?
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Quote Originally Posted by illyB
    Are we gonna have a doubles event friday late afternoonish? I can't do the glow doubles later in the evening because my eye sight sucks, but around 5 or 6 would be nice for the first dubs. Bring your own partner format, skins, pro / am whatev? Hopefully the weather will be like it was today there, beautiful, perfect temp. Great scoring weather. A little windy on the open holes but that's how I like it! Lovin' Buffalo Trace
    Let's make this happen, let's say 10 bucks a team?
    I'll have to talk it over I'll let you know by the end of the weekend what the plan is.

Just to let everyone know if your going to be camping reserve your spots now there going quick!

Also we might have a round during the day that Friday and then the Glow Round.

Thread Information