Thread: Anyone have a decent used bag for sale?

Default Anyone have a decent used bag for sale?

I'm looking to get myself a real bag. Right now I am using my roommate's old laptop case, but it kinda bends up my discs, especially my putter. I only have about a dozen discs to hold, so I don't need a very big bag. If anyone has a used one that they want to get rid of, please let me know and I might be able to take it off your hands.

By the way, if any of you play in the Wednesday league (I just started there yesterday, 6/10) then I can buy it from you at Iroquois any league day.
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

Default Re: Anyone have a decent used bag for sale?

i would sell my fade tourney bag if you'd be interested, little bigger than what you said, but would give you room to grow...holds 20-24 in the main compartment plus will hold two putters...i've used it about 5 months, in excellent shape, and they are top quality, i'm looking to get a different color setup...

pic of the bag i have from Fade website:
    [img]http://fadegear.com/bmz_cache/2/22797ae62f38ab681dba4a330c05aa0f.image.750 x492.jpg[/img]

So how much are you willing to sell it for? I wasn't looking to spend much more than $25 bucks to get a bag right now...
    I'm a professional 120-foot putter, as long as I'm at Iroquois and as long as I'm on hole 14.

TFPL

PM sent

Thanks for the bag! (now I need to find me some discs to fill it with... namely a couple more rocs)

TFPL

no prob...my new one should be here tomorrow

[img]http://fadegear.com/bmz_cache/7/7dc3deaabda0c36a8fb3951573db15ff.image.550 x432.jpg[/img]

Thread Information