Thread: Buying Drivers For Cheap

Default Buying Drivers For Cheap

Hello,

Newbie here, both to the boards, and the game. My wife and I have now played 3 times, once at Buffalo Trace, and twice at Cavan Park in Georgetown. The game is fun, I've managed 2 birdies so far, and I don't really have much problem putting or with my mid-game. However, driving is taking some getting used to, and we've lost a number of drivers, so far all at Cavan in G-town. That place has some crazy thick rough bordering some holes......errr.....baskets.

So, I'm trying to find some cheap drivers. I really don't care what they are. I've used several so far, Destroyer, Valkyrie, Leopard, Sidewinder, Tee Bird, etc. We bought some factory seconds at Play It Again, but at $9 or so a pop, losing a few at a time can add up. They do have some $4 used discs at times, but I live in Clarksville, and can't stop by a store regularly enough to catch them.

Anyone got some drivers they want to let go for cheap? I'm looking to pay $5 a pop, and don't care if they've been used as long as they aren't destroyed. I love the game so far, just can't afford to keep chucking away Alexander Hamiltons a few at a time when we go play.

Mike

Default Re: Buying Drivers For Cheap

Mike,

I have to stop playing and I have A BUNCH that I can sell to you for next to nothing and some I can donate to your cause. Give me a call at 253-2214 and we'll talk about it. I have to work today, but should be able to answer your call.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

I have a ton of used and new stuff also. I'm usually at cv but play the league at irquious occasionally.
    Billy 7446717
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I had promised my little sister that I'd take her fishing today, so I'm out on a lake today. I'll be glad to call you either tonight, depending on when we get home, or Tuesday. Didn't expect such good replies so quickly.

Later.

Mike

Thread Information