Thread: lost boss found wraith georgetown

Default lost boss found wraith georgetown

lost my green champion boss on hole 5 at gtown. turned over and held its line down past the telephone pole on the right....... never s'd back. my name and number are on it. then turned around and found a yellow star wraith on 15 in the brush pile. it has an email of delibass@email.com and GAD on the bottom. i sent an email but if anyone know's who it is i'm sure they'd like it back cause it has an ace date on the bottom. thanks for anyone finding mine or passing along the other. it is going to get bad at gtown this summer, lots and lots of honey suckle.

Default Re: lost boss found wraith georgetown

I think I know who last had that Wraith, but it's not the person with that email or ace. My buddy that I play with a bunch found it out there last summer, and it has been away from it's original owner for about a year if it's that same disc. I'll check and see if my friend lost it.
    Dannie

well...............not my lucky week. lost a orange champion boss on the early left side of 16 as well. played from the long on my bad knee and shanked it over the short pad some how. im gonna go broke if i keep sticking discs in every honeysuckle bush i see. only possitive to going in the bush is that i see blackberries are starting to bloom............yum

Andy, I gave both of them a good look and couldn't find either one. That honeysuckle is just starting to become a wasteland for discs.

I'd heard from a friend who plays with glo discs that walking through with a blacklight is really helpful at dusk finding champion discs. He said it illuminates them and they light up from a decent distance. Don't know if that's true or not.

I looked for a few others today too and didn't find diddly squat except for ticks. Sorry buddy, I'll keep my eyes peeled Thursday.

thanks josh i hope my knee is better so i can play leauges thursday. i havnt played since then but ill see how i feel. hope to see everyone thursday. and lets not let the two pros on the same team again...........baggers!!!!!!!!!! disregard this message if your name is adam or terry.

Thread Information