Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Getting out, must sell! UPDATED LIST

      
  1. #11
    Aves Cerebro jeremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meade/Hardin County Area
    Posts
    1,847

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    I'd like to get a few off of you. Maybe we could hook up sometime.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the center of the fairway
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Thanks for the discs Daniel. Quality stuff. They are the newest "used" discs I have ever seen.
    -Jason

    Let's go throw some plastic.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Quote Originally Posted by Act_04
    Thanks for the discs Daniel. Quality stuff. They are the newest "used" discs I have ever seen.
    You're welcome. I hope you can get the use out of it I wasn't able to. I'm not going to sell everything soon just because of the low demand, so if you or your friends find anything that you would like or need, just give me a holler.
    Daniel

    My putter still doinks harder than yours!

  4. #14
    Senior Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy
    I'd like to get a few off of you. Maybe we could hook up sometime.
    Next time you're going to be at CV or even IQ, give me a PM and I'll see if we can meet. I don't live too far from CV, so maybe you could stop by. I also know Eric G mentioned wanting some, but he hasn't written back. Just let me know.
    Daniel

    My putter still doinks harder than yours!

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    I would really like to pick up:

    ~9/10 Champion Orc
    ~dyed Champion Sidewinder

    PM me if these are still available and we can figure out how to go about this transaction.

    Thanks,

    Nick
    My Bag:
    Champion Orc 175
    Champion Boss 175
    Champion Valkyrie 175
    Champion Banshee 175
    Champion Wraith 175
    Champion Starfire 175
    Star Sidewinder 175
    Ken Climo Pro Roc 180
    DX Roc 178
    Champion Aero 180
    Champion Aviar 168
    Star Aviar 175

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Middletown
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Do you still have the Star Orcs? If so what are their weights? If they are in the 170's I would like to get them.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Quote Originally Posted by knyqjee
    I would really like to pick up:

    ~9/10 Champion Orc
    ~dyed Champion Sidewinder

    PM me if these are still available and we can figure out how to go about this transaction.

    Thanks,

    Nick
    Hey Nick,

    Both of these were sold, but I do have one more I found that is 8/10, just a little more used than the others. It's clear and is a really sweet disc. I do still have the Champ Sidewinder. Give me a call tonight after 7pm at 253-2214 and we can figure out a time to hook up.

    Thanks!
    Daniel

    My putter still doinks harder than yours!

  8. #18
    Senior Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx65
    Do you still have the Star Orcs? If so what are their weights? If they are in the 170's I would like to get them.
    I do have the star orcs and they are both above 170, as I recall. Just give me a call at the number above and we can hook up. Thanks.
    Daniel

    My putter still doinks harder than yours!

  9. #19
    Aves Cerebro jeremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meade/Hardin County Area
    Posts
    1,847

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Both of these were sold, but I do have one more I found that is 8/10, just a little more used than the others. It's clear and is a really sweet disc.
    I have a PILE of Champion Orcs in unthrown condition. Since Daniel said his were gone, I just thought I'd step in to let you know. I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff myself. I'm not trying to step on your toes Dan.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

  10. #20
    Senior Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Getting out, must sell!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Both of these were sold, but I do have one more I found that is 8/10, just a little more used than the others. It's clear and is a really sweet disc.
    I have a PILE of Champion Orcs in unthrown condition. Since Daniel said his were gone, I just thought I'd step in to let you know. I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff myself. I'm not trying to step on your toes Dan.
    Um, I did say I had one left...

    For that, you must buy some of my rocs...
    Daniel

    My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •