Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st Patoka Lake Marina Open - Sept 12, 2009 PDGA B tier

Default Re: 1st Patoka Lake Marina Open - Sept 12, 2009 PDGA B tier

This is now a B tier... come one come all. (well limited too 90 people)
    Attached Images Attached Images

is the entry fee going to change?? and can we reserve camp sites??
    LILFATGUY

As of now the entry fee is not going to change, we have quite a nice line of sponsors so any costs with the tier upgrade will be taken care of there.

You can reserve a camp site by going to this website, if you want a specific site that is right next too the Disc Golf course let me know and I'll find a nice site for you, or if you want too camp in the Primative area I can point you in the right direction.

http://www.indiana.reserveworld.com/Cam ... search.cfm

Thought I would include this for anyone interested.

The best places to camp would be the Modern Campground (which includes showers, water, and electricity, and is right next too the DG course) around 25$ a night. Or the Fisherman’s Campground (primitive, no running water, no electricity, etc) around 8-10$ a night.

You can reserve a spot (reservations must be for 2 days minimum). http://www.indiana.reserveworld.com/

Or if you wish to just stay one day you can go to the gatehouse (at the Modern Campground) and reserve a spot for one day, this is based on a first come first serve basis. There are 445 campsites here so there should be room for you, if not you can usually pop a tent with someone else or chip in with another group since the campsites are fairly large. This concerns the Modern Campground.

If you wish to stay at the Fisherman’s campground it is a first come first serve basis, there are probably about 45 primitive spots.

If you wish too stay somewhere the Patoka Lake Marina has plenty cabins, bunkhouses, rooms, and floating cabins. You can check out there website here. http://www.patokalakemarina.com - 1-888-819-6916

If you call there ask for Steve Bartels, he will be your best chance of getting a place to stay as he is our major sponsor. If you mention you are coming for the disc golf tournament he can probably hook you up.

The food/drinks after the tournament are going to be held outside of the gate across from the Patoka Station (gas station), there we will have having the putting/long drive contests as well as the awards giveaway. You can’t miss this as you are coming into the park as it is the only gas station available. We are not quite sure how long this will last but it should be well worth the time. There will be plenty of good times to be had and plenty of giveaways as we have a TON of sponsors. Thanks again too all of them.

If you are renting a campsite and want to stay near the course, the campsite numbers (47, 49, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 59, 60, 62, 65, 67, 69, 70, 72) all border the disc golf course. For those of you that know the course campsite 70 is the only by hole 9 (Valley of Deaths) tee pad.

If you have any questions please e-mail me, I can give you more specifics. sbateman@psci.net

Looks like the Amateur prizes are going to be sweet!!!

Advanced Ams winner will receive the Gorilla Boy KONG bag!!

http://www.gorilla-boy.com/kong.shtml

The Intermediate/Recreational Division winners will receive the Squirrel Monkey.

http://www.gorilla-boy.com/squirrel.shtml

Sweet bags for sure!!

Pre-register for the tournament at http://www.onetimediscgolf.com/Patok...arinaOpen.html

Buffalo Chip

Great place to throw plastic this is for sure. Me and 13 others played all day yesterday and its a well maintained well layed out course I look forward to playing again asap. I know all that enter the tournament will have a blast. Good Luck to all

If you are coming you need to let me know, you can pay when you register, we just need to know how many people to expect for the caterers that are bringing the food.

Or you can pre-reg by by credit/debit card by calling the Patoka Lake Marina. Please contact the office by phone below:

Tournament Office Address:
    PatokaLakeMarina (Steve Bartels)
    888-819-6916

But if you don't want to pay until the tournament message me on here or e-mail (sbateman@psci.net) your PDGA # (if applicable) and division. I will go ahead and put you down.

Good luck too all of you playing at Louisvilles first A tier!! Sad I can't make it.

Thanks,

Scottyb
    td

I'll be there #37592 Adv. Master

I have you down..

Who else from the 'Ville is coming..??

I think I am going to make it so save me a spot! I played today with Lil fat gut and Eddie Whelan up there and they pretty much talked me into it.

Thread Information