Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brent Hambrick Open

I will be going up to the Hambrick on Fri. AM. It will be my first time, so I'm looking forward to it. I will be at the Baymont, so I will be looking to get in a practice round or two.

Diana and I are going up again. Getting there on Thursday. I'll be playing on Fri., around 10:00am. Dont' play too long on Friday Steve that course will wear you out. Bub, Brennan, Foley and I played two rounds on Friday a couple of years ago and we were worn out from the get go on Sat. morn. Let me know if you think you can be there early enough and we'll hook up for a round. I can for sure show you what not, to do cause I do what not to do over and over.

Jimbo is right Steve. I'm still exhausted from the two rounds of practice at Hambrick in '08! Had a great time though. Got to see Brennen bag the greatest par we never saw! Wish I was off that Friday so I could wear myself out again. I won't be rolling in until after midnight though. Good luck buddy.

I plan on practicing the Dam course on Friday! Yeah we got to much practice last time on Friday and all got wore out. I'm at the Baymont also and plan on hooking up with you again Jim.

Sweat I am sure the 19th hole back at
    the hotel room didn't help the situation.
    HA!

Good luck to all attending the Hambrick.
    I'll be rooting ya.

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I will be going up to the Hambrick on Fri. AM. It will be my first time, so I'm looking forward to it. I will be at the Baymont, so I will be looking to get in a practice round or two.
    What time you picking your Caddy up??

Last time outside in the parking lot of the Baymont I got a kick out of Roady beating up and tuning in a Roc for Scott Rief. VERY INTERTAINING . Also got a kick of watching someone (NO NAME MENTIONED) hurl a dx Roc into the Ohio St Football stadium from out in the parking lot and watch it land on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    What time you picking your Caddy up??
    Your welcome to go, get with Steve Simpson!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat View Post
    Last time outside in the parking lot of the Baymont I got a kick out of Roady beating up and tuning in a Roc for Scott Rief. VERY INTERTAINING . Also got a kick of watching someone (NO NAME MENTIONED) hurl a dx Roc into the Ohio St Football stadium from out in the parking lot and watch it land on the field.
    I did that same thing with a Shark to try and get it to flip. I beat the living HECK out of it but it still wouldn't turn! So I bought a Comet and it did just that...

Was that someone who has a Roc named after them?

Good luck everyone!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Just Got the call today, I'M N BABY!

Thread Information