Thread: #20 at FunFarm

Default #20 at FunFarm

Almost aced #20 (short basket) at the Fun Farm today with a Monarch. It was coming in from the left where it was turning left to right, hit the top of the chains and bounced out. Followed up with a deuce on 21. I ended up 7 over playing 17 holes (had to be home by 1:30). I'm pretty happy with that.

Also wanted to say that I had a great time playing with John, Joel and Jared from the New Albanian Brewing Co. Four J names made it easy to remember everyone for sure. Joel had a sweat 3 on the extreme downhill hole. Missed the 60-70 ft birdie putt and had a easy drop in 3. Nice for sure.
    Jason Van Over

Default Re: #20 at FunFarm

you know I have still yet to play fun farm, georgetown, freeman and any other course around here, I need to get out more often...still though must have been a hell of a shot
    I leave it all to the flying Pig....
    Dave Bustetter

Great ace run Jason, too bad it didn't stick.

The J-team (John, Joel & Jared) are great, but I'm surprised they let me hang with them since I'm not a member of the club

Quote Originally Posted by noLowPuttsDave
    you know I have still yet to play fun farm, georgetown, freeman and any other course around here, I need to get out more often...still though must have been a hell of a shot
    The Fun Farm and Freeman are both excellent courses. Georgetown is coming along nicely and is a pretty good course now. And don't forget about Buffalo Trace. It's one of the toughest wooded courses I've played. A potential birdie in there on most holes, but so is a 4 or 5. I think shooting under par there is an accomplishment.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Amen brother

Thread Information