Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebanon Open II, June 13, 2009

Default Re: Lebanon Open II, June 13, 2009

Another update:

The Advanced Division will be competing for an Innova DISCathcer Traveler. The lower places in the division will be awarded the usual fare, but this will be a nice prize for the winner!

Ok, another update:

I have 14 of the holes sponsored by local business already at $25 per hole, so that brings the cash added up to $2,350. Anyone out there that might want to sponsor a hole, PM me or just mail a check to the address above. The hole sponsors will have signs at the tee boxes and their name and logo listed on the website. If you have a website, then the site will link to yours. That will last for nearly a year, until the page is updated for next year's tournament! Need to do it quick, though! I need all business sponsors in by this Friday (June 5th) so I'll have time to get the signs made up.

Thus far, David Greenwell, Scott Rief, James McCormick, Stephen Lega, Ellena Gallusser and Lauren Yurt are the only ones registered. You MUST pre-register if you want one of the t-shirts!!! They look pretty sweet, so get signed up soon and reserve yours!!!!

Any juniors out there are welcome to come as well! I'm advertising hard to get the juniors out that play here! Any junior that signs up and is not a current PDGA member will have the $10 PDGA Non-Member fee paid by the tournament! They won't have to pay it!!

Register at the PDGA website, http://www.visitlebanonky.com or http://www.heartofkentucky.com. Both of those sites have a link in the upper left corner for the Lebanon Disc Golf Open.

LDGC Public Relations

i have been asked to remind everyone - they have fantastic shirts for lebanon - but you have to pre-register to get them - so sign up everyone

this is a one day tourney don't miss it

Time is running out, folks!!!I've got t-shirts ordered, but can always add more if there's more pre-registered. Pre-registration ends Wednesday (June 10th) on both the PDGA website and the tournament website (www.visitlebanonky.com/festivals/discgolf.htm). Hurry to guarantee your t-shirt!! I may have a few left over that will be given away as door prizes, but I wouldn't count on it!! I've received several phone calls the last couple of days from people saying they're bringing a car load with them, so the pre-registration may be picking up soon as well as a lot to register the day of the tournament! Be sure to reserve your spot today!!!!

Time is running out to get pre-registered!!! Pre-registration closes Wednesday, June 10th, so only 5 days left!!

I've had LOTS of phone calls in the past week, so I fully expect this to be a VERY well attended event! Make sure you reserve your spot and claim your t-shirt!!

I would suggest registering through the local website now so the money is here before the tournament. The PDGA mailed out the check for registration today, so any other registrations through their site won't be mailed out until late this week and not make it in time for the tournament. Register at www.visitlebanonky.com/festivals/discgolf.htm

Hey Chuck I am already reg. My son wants to play in rec. will there be reg. at the tourney

Yes, there will be registration at the tournament. There's still a couple of days left to register online, though. That way he'll be guaranteed a t-shirt. My suggestion is doing it through the tourism site and not the PDGA so we actually have the money in hand for the tournament Saturday.

www.visitlebanonky.com/festivals/discgolf.htm

Registration ends Wednesday night late, so hurry up everybody!!

I've also got my hands on quite a collection of non-disc golf related items that will be given away as door prizes, including items from Maker's Mark, the Tourism and Convention Commission here in Lebanon (the one's responsible for making hits a $2,000+ added tournament) and several other places! You have to be present to win, but everyone that registers will be eligible for these prizes!

I also have a couple of items that ARE disc golf related and are DEFINITELY one of a kind (ok, two of a kind), sure to be collectors items! Again, you'll have to be here and registered for a chance to get your hands on one of these!

The phone is still ringing off the hook and more people are registering. Be sure to reserve your spot by end of day tomorrow (June 10th) and get your Lebanon Disc Golf Open t-shirt as well!!

http://www.visitlebanonky.com/festivals/discgolf.htm

Pre-registration is now closed. 30 are fortunate enough to have guaranteed their receipt of a t-shirt from the tourney. I should have about 10 more to give away as part of the door prizes though.

Registration will be open the day of the tournament. I will probably be out there between 6 and 6:30 (or so), so any time after that you get there, you can get registered.

I've got guys coming from as far away as Hamilton, Ohio and Mesa, Arizona! (Ok, I think the last said individual is actually visiting here in the state and taking advantage of it!) Should be a GREAT tourney and I hope you ALL can make it!

Good luck to all the Louisville locals.

Thread Information