Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebanon Open II, June 13, 2009

Default Re: Lebanon Open II, June 13, 2009

The PDGA registration is now up and running (finally)! You can register there or at the official website http://www.visitlebanonky.com/festivals/discgold.htm

Sounds great Chuck, and I'll be able to play this year. Would the amatuer division be the place for me? Maybe we can get some more of our local guys out too. Thanks for putting it on. Let me know if you need me to help in any way.
    Jonathan

how is the course looking? is it being maintained/mowed? just curious, its getting close to tourney time and people will be coming soon to practice. hopefully the chiggers won't be as bad this year, if it's been mowed often.

I've been getting on the park director for it, but the grass is pretty tall at the moment. I do understand his problem, it is VERY wet on the course, but I keep reminding him that people are coming to practice already, and it will only get worse as the tourney gets closer. Thanks Scott, you're the only one that has "officially" signed up so far this year! I know David is going to be here to defend, but until the money is put down, that's only a possibility!

Forgot to mention one thing, but it should be obvious to most of us. This IS a PDGA sanctioned event, so if you're not a PDGA member, there will be an extra $10 charge to play. Of course, you could always join the PDGA at the tournament, we will have the forms there.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the course FINALLY dried out enough to cut the grass!! Time to come out and sharpen your skills for the upcoming tournament! Only 4 weeks!!!

Man...it's killing me that I have to miss this one. Is there any chance you guys may put on another one day event later in the year?
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I'm sure we will, Jeremy. Sorry you're going to miss this one, though. I'm working hard with local businesses here to make sure it's a great one!!!

All you other guys (and gals) need to get pre-registered!!! I'm toying with the thought of only offering the t-shirts to those that are pre-registered to help cut costs. These will be good looking, high quality shirts with only the tournament logo on the front left (heart logo or whatever you want to call it) and nothing on the back! These shirts won't be full of advertisers like so many of them are!!

Is there an address to mail checks to?
    Eric Gallusser

You can mail them directly to me, Eric. That goes for anyone else out there that doesn't like the online registration process. Don't forget, I'll also need your t-shirt size.

Send them to
    Chuck Dulmage
    PO Box 18
    Lebanon KY 40033

You can make the checks out to either me or to Lebanon Disc Golf.

Thread Information