Thread: Lots of work done at the Farm...

8 kiloparsects from galactic central core

Default Lots of work done at the Farm...

Tons of fallen and leaning trees and brush were removed from the now pretty well defined forest fairways today. There were a bunch of guys out there working, lots of chainsawing, sawing, dragging, lining, pizza, water, beer, oh and a little disc golf. Nice to meet so many great d golfers.

Default Re: Lots of work done at the Farm...

thanks for the pizza it was very good

Just wanted to add my thanks to all that showed up today. We had a very good turn out, about 20 guys stepped up and helped clear some fairways and partake in some good beer and pizza kindly provided by John and the NABC. We plan to have another work day at the Fun Farm on the 28th at 10AM, we will then go on to the club meeting at 4pm. I think it really demonstrates the strength of our club when you consider we had members working at IQ at the same time. My hat's off to all who worked to clean up our courses today. Pat yourselves on the back for me.

This year is just the start of GREAt things to come baby! Just wait till the Vettiner Open

It really was a good time and a great turnout Steve. Great idea! It was nice to meet Murph, the Fireman and Bub. More good times with Dave G. Thanks to all of the other players who came out, and a special thanks to John Campbell (MOP) for the NABC pizza and brew. It really was refreshing. Moving all that debris is hard on an old man.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

sorry we could not make it but were in Atlanta. sounds like all had a good time.well try 2 make the next time

Thread Information