Thread: Iroquois park clean up

Default Iroquois park clean up

hole 12 and 16 have been cleaned up from all the damage that the ice storm did last month. A few members from the allstars disc golf club will be up at Iroquois park all day friday 3/6/09 to clean up as much debris as possible. Anyone who would like to help please be at the park tomorrow at 10am. If you cant make it by 10am any time would be fine all help would be greatly appreciated

Default Re: Iroquois park clean up

Thanks Jennifer for posting. I won't be able to make it tomorrow but please post when you are planning another work day
    Jason Van Over

Thanks, I just found out that they will be out there Saturday too along with some ldgc members. We appreciate any help we get, the more help the quicker the park will get back to normal for all of us to enjoy. Please let us know if any help is needed on any of the other parks as well.

Thanks to everyone from LDGC and ADGC that came out to the park to help today. We got alot done and everyone's help is appreciated. We will be at the park tomorrow again at 10am for anyone that would like to come out.

We are organizing a park clean up day this Sunday April 26th. All help would be appreciated and pizza for lunch will be provided to those helping. Please let me know if you can make it, clean up would start about 10:30

I'll try and come help you guys if i can get out there.

can't make it out, but let me know if you find a yellow dx eagle under the brush pile by 5's tee with my name on it...

just a reminder we will be cleaning up and practing the layout tommorow please if you can help there is still alot to be done.
    themick

Thread Information